GTAIV SE XB360 Clearanced at Fry's $ 62.91 YMMV

blk00civicsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey Guys,

This may become a regional topic but I was in a Fry's here in Roseville CA, (N. Sunrise & Douglas) and I noticed that they have clearanced out the GTAIV Special Edition with lock box down to $62.91. I'm not sure how Fry's clearance works since I don't live near one so I'm not sure if this is a YMMV situation but I still wanted to put it out to the CAGs in the Nor Cal, Bay Area that may be interested in this.

I didn't look at the PS3 version but maybe someone else knows if it is clearanced as well. They had about 20 left on the shelves there.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

[quote name='addicted2games']Also check your Targets. Mine has this game for $44.98 clearanced.[/quote]

Just the game, though, or the special edition stuff too?

[quote name='Shady Hombre']Just the game, though, or the special edition stuff too?[/QUOTE]

The special edition 360 version is $44.98 at my Target. Whats funny is that the regular game is still $59.99.

[quote name='addicted2games']The special edition 360 version is $44.98 at my Target. Whats funny is that the regular game is still $59.99.[/QUOTE]

Co-sign.
Target in CI, NY has the Special Ed GTAIV for 44.98 on Clearance. Had at least a half dozen, last I saw.

[quote name='addicted2games']Also check your Targets. Mine has this game for $44.98 clearanced.[/quote]

Mine was all out. Sad panda.

I'm hoping MicroCenter will pull through. They have a stack of over 50 sitting in their games department.

bread's done
Back