GTX 260 + 640GB HD + 4GB USB for $200!

I got this when I clicked on the link:

Thank you for visiting Newegg.com. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience but we are currently experiencing problems on our server. Please try again at a later time.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs or simply contact us and our helpful staff will alleviate any concerns you may have.

Well that was a quick pull on Newegg's part to when the op posted

If they are still selling at that price I'll have to bite

[quote name='loomis1975']http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...SubCategory=48&SortField=0&PageSize=10&page=1

A combo is listed that has the vid card and a 640 GB seagate on this page, but I don't see anything about a free flash drive.

Edit: My bad, when you add the combo to the cart, it does add the flashdrive.[/quote]

Well, the total on that one is $230, but that's still not bad at all. If I didn't buy a 640gb a couple of weeks ago, I'd definitely bite.

[quote name='Byakurai']Well, the total on that one is $230, but that's still not bad at all. If I didn't buy a 640gb a couple of weeks ago, I'd definitely bite.[/QUOTE]

There's a $30 mail in rebate.

If you don't want or need the hard drive and the flash drive then you're better off getting a 260 on tigerdirect for $148 AR and live cashback.

bread's done
Back