GTX275 + 3 22-inch Monitors for Sale

Rev3rEND

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I upgraded my card and monitors and have put them all on eBay. here is the link to all the items.

My eBay Auctions

The Gtx275 is a EVGA Superclocked Edition Starting auction price is $155, and %10 percent will be going to the Red Cross for help in Chile and Haiti. It's clocked at 648mhz cpu, rather than 633. While the RAM is 1458mhz, and not 1404mhz. The card is in perfect working condition and was running all 3 monitors (with the help of a secondary card, a 8400GS.) to run games in triplehead mode, much like Eyefinity. Which, if anyone is interested in trying, you should check out this page SoftTH by Keyetys it's great fun and works with most games I've tried it on.

There are 3 monitors up for auction, all 21.5 inch eMachines 1920x1080 resolution. All the details are up on the auction. There starting bid prices are $65 bucks. 2 of these have been modified with Red LED in the power button as opposed to Blue (stock color.) So keep that in mind.

Thanx for checking it out, happy bidding.

1 monitor sold! 2 left. And the video card.

Also, for CAG members only. Mention that you found the auction here abd I'll ship it for free if you hit the Buy it Now.

UPDATE: Everything sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back