guardians of the galaxy all versions heavily discounted during release week @bestbuy

Sweet, now I'll be able to get a copy of the Steel Book edition. I missed our on the pre-orders

Sweet, now I'll be able to get a copy of the Steel Book edition. I missed our on the pre-orders
Good luck. I want the steelbook too (although there's no title on the spine, wtf) but this will either be one of those titles with limited quantities that sell out really quick, or they'll have the steelbook for awhile and it will be fairly easy to pick up. Either way, I'm going in early.

Amazon has these prices now as well, for anyone who wants to go that route.
NOTE: The 1-disc has recently dropped to $15, while the combo pack has been at $20 for a while now. Amazon does not offer a steelbook.

Amazon has these prices now as well, for anyone who wants to go that route.
NOTE: The 1-disc has recently dropped to $15, while the combo pack has been at $20 for a while now. Amazon does not offer a steelbook.
Of course they don't have the steelbook, since it is a BB Exclusive. :p :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah.. Now I am torn. I don't really want the steelbook since I want the Rocket slip from WM but this is a good deal. Maybe I'll just get the steelbook and see if WM has slips in decent condition then sell the steelbook on eBay.

Anyone have any idea when exactly this will be available at Best Buy? I haven't actually gone to a store to pickup a movie on release date since the time of the DVD. Back then, Tuesdays were the the release date, is that still the case?

Anyone have any idea when exactly this will be available at Best Buy? I haven't actually gone to a store to pickup a movie on release date since the time of the DVD. Back then, Tuesdays were the the release date, is that still the case?
Yes, Tuesday.

If it wasn't for the damn bb exclusive steelbook, I might have gone to walmart and got the Rocket slip cover instead.

Grrrr....I got my gf to price match and get mine at Wal-Mart when she got off work and she didn't get one with the slip cover, but still can't beat $13.50 for the blu ray on release day

Interesting I was not aware of that. So this is a must buy at either the 14.99 for blu only and 19.99 for the combo right? We saw this in theater and it was great just was hoping for a better price down the road, but being it is disney probably slim to none huh?

Anuote name="jskatt21" post="12326101" timestamp="1418523281"]

Interesting I was not aware of that. So this is a must buy at either the 14.99 for blu only and 19.99 for the combo right? We saw this in theater and it was great just was hoping for a better price down the road, but being it is disney probably slim to none huh?[/quote]

Today is the last day to get the solo blu for 15$ And the 3d for 20$. The 2d version won't go to under 20$ again for over a year cause of disney lol

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back