Game C
6VZxEQY.png

Game D
sSxVj9x.jpg

Game E
otGA9mR.jpg

Game F
ETRc3Bw.png

Holy crap, Game C I cannot remember the name, but I used to play it all the time on my old Atari computer when I was little. This is gonna drive me nuts....

EDIT: Mail Order Monsters!

Is E Tactics Ogre?[quote name='mykevermin']Limbo of the Lost?[/QUOTE]
Myke's got it.
[quote name='ID2006']Woah, just looked at some review scores. Ouch.

What makes this so infamous, anyway?[/QUOTE]

The infamy comes from the fact that of the four screenshots I posted, three completely stole environments from other games. The three most recent screenshots I posted are literally places in Oblivion, Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines, and Thief 3. Their opening cinematic was a mash-up of CGI from the movie Spawn, a CryEngine 2 demo, and the Bethesda Pirates of the Caribbean game. Environmental objects used weapons and armour from Morrowind and Diablo 2. Menu bits came from World of Warcraft, Diablo 2, Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth, and the movie Beetlejuice. Concept art from old D&D manuals, Dragonlance books, etc. Inventory items copy-pasted from Google image searches. A whole shitload of environments were ripped wholesale from Oblivion, Thief 3, Unreal Tournament 2k4, Painkiller, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Even the troll in the original image was created by DAZ Productions, though at least that's something the developers might have actually paid for.

About the only original things they made were a few character models (terrible) and a snow texture (terrible).

Wow. I was thinking about Vampire: The Masquerade, but it didn't add up. Glad to know I wasn't crazy to consider it.

Also, E is not Tactics Ogre. I've never played that series actually.

Just to recap (since I don't know these ones myself), here are the ones left. I'll wait another day or so before posting some more.

Game A
bDhkH6Z.png

Game E
otGA9mR.jpg

Game F
ETRc3Bw.png

A0005.gif

[quote name='ID2006']Ok, guess I'll reveal the last one so someone else can have a go.

Game A is
Undoubtedly one of my top 5 games of all time. There's pretty much nothing else like it — sadly.[/QUOTE]
YEP...
I knew it...
I didn't play it, but I looked it up a few weeks/months ago because I was debating bidding on a boxed Amiga or C64 version. I knew it looked familiar.

1. Alien Trilogy
2. Krazy Ivan
8. PO'ed

Early PS1 FPS I see. I have to think about 5 & 6.

EDIT:
5 is Forsaken. I really have no clue about 6. I want to say Kiliek 2 but I think thats wrong

All are correct, I knew they would go before the end of the day. Disruptor was my favorite from that list, you can see early hints of R&C and Resistance design in the weapons / psionics powers. PO'ed was certainly one of the strangest Doom clones I ever played...

Out of all those Dark Forces was defintly my favorite. I remember my brother loved that Kileak game. I thought it boring as hell. Myself I perfered Jumping Flash over it.

I really preferred Epidemic to Kileak.
I liked Kileak, but Epidemic was a lot better.
At least it was to my ~18 year younger self. :lol:

[quote name='Rodimus']Out of all those Dark Forces was defintly my favorite. I remember my brother loved that Kileak game. I thought it boring as hell. Myself I perfered Jumping Flash over it.[/QUOTE]
Both Jumping Flash games were awesome. I'd post a SS, but those would be a bit too easy.

Going to post some more soon, here are two in the mean time with awesomely bad quotes I had the (dis)pleasure of playing.

8679214470_9e551d6dde_m.jpg

8678104137_31af09e8d7.jpg

Totally Rad, what a weird game, or perhaps better said, what a weird localization, including the weirdest instruction booklet I've ever seen.

[quote name='The Crotch']The dude from Totally Rad looks way too much like Jesse Custer from Preacher.[/QUOTE]
I'll admit it, stating ignorance and I Google image'd it, pretty similar (although I think they both look like Spike Spiegel to an extent).

Keeping it alive, here is the NES World Map / Stage Select Edition, with some edits on a couple of them. Some are easy, others are a bit tricker (by tricky I mean it'll take four hours instead of one to get them guessed).

8682268356_58f8a037d2.jpg
8681155787_63f67f5514_n.jpg

8682268348_0feb41a05a.jpg
8682268342_7abee9c8da_m.jpg

8681155765_fc6ea5d953_m.jpg
8681155751_21c00879b5_n.jpg

8681155743_b6f8a4897b_m.jpg
8681155741_116a490ca4_m.jpg

8682268330_e50e034703_m.jpg
8682268320_df46402520.jpg

Only ones I can think of off hand are

9: Startropics
5: Ghosts n Goblins
4: Yo! Noid
2: MC Kids

EDIT:
OHKAY!
Spent too much time reading other open tabs LOL

Well I guess only one was strong enough to last more than an hour (I'll have to stick with obscure shots from now on).

Only the first one is left, which I know was going to be the hardest.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The font of the text in #1 looks like the font from Dick Tracy, but I'm positive it's not that.[/QUOTE]
Nope, not it.

I'll give a hint, this game originally didn't get a NA release (only JP and EU), but eventually made its way to the Wii VC service for the States.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Ufouria. That hint made it obvious.[/QUOTE]
Yup, didn't think the hint would be too blatant, but I stand corrected.

Tempted to give that game a try for only 600 points someday...

Correct on both. I tried not getting screens of gameplay. After this set is done I was thinking about doing an "intro" themed set.

2. A bomberman game... :p
6. Skies of Arcadia Legends
7. Legend of Mana (I think)

3 seems really familiar but my memory won't place it. First gut thought was Vagrant Story but I don't think that's right.

bread's done
Back