Guess the Game from the Screenshot

[quote name='fart_bubble']thats it....fuck did I hate that game with a passion[/quote]

Thats why I picked it :D That game was so fucking hard.

1)
Mechwarrior_SNES_ScreenShot2.gif

2)
cybernator.gif

3)
maxcarnage.png

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Here's a game I used to play, but I could never get very far in it. It was pretty hard.

[/QUOTE]

I remember this one! It's Mystery Quest for the NES.

[quote name='johnnypark']
SWr.png
[/QUOTE]

I had to check a few guesses, but I'm pretty sure that's Sword Master for the NES.

What's this? You guys think you're good at this little guessing game? Ha!

Nothing's more difficult than insane mediocrity!

Just try 'em:

1)
screen1.jpg

2)
screen2.jpg

3)
screen3.jpg

4)
screen4.jpg

5)
screen5.jpg

6)
screen6.jpg

Holy shit these games are so mediocre I literally forgot what one of them was by the time I finished the post. I remembered, but wow.

1) Jet Moto
4) Roadtrip (I think thats what it was called. It was Twisted Metal but there was a secondary feature where you could play cab driver during the matches)

edit: and I remember #2 but I can't remember the name of it. I dug it as it was essentially Descent under-sea

Last edited by a moderator:
4 is Rogue Trip, and 3 is Small Soldiers. I'm a little shocked that Zmonkay came up with Small Soldiers. It's the most mediocre movie ever... nobody can remember shit about it if you were to ask them, so for someone to remember the game... impressive. I think.

Nothing else has been guessed correctly yet, but some of you guys have some close answers.

[quote name='Chacrana']4 is Rogue Trip, and 3 is Small Soldiers. I'm a little shocked that Zmonkay came up with Small Soldiers. It's the most mediocre movie ever... nobody can remember shit about it if you were to ask them, so for someone to remember the game... impressive. I think.

Nothing else has been guessed correctly yet, but some of you guys have some close answers.[/QUOTE]

lol, it's actually all thanks to you Chac! When I bought that PS1 off of you, I went online and looked up pretty much every game to come out for the system to make sure I didn't miss anything. Now, why I can actually recall some of the crap... nobody knows.

[quote name='Jack']4 is Rouge Trip.[/QUOTE]

Probably just a typo (I hope), but it always makes me smile when someone writes "rouge" instead of "rogue" (and this happens A LOT on CAG). I always think of Tammy Faye Baker fighting bad guys, or flying a spaceship, or whatever.

2 is Beyond Oasis (aka The Story of Thor)
4 is Psychonauts, which if you haven't played by now, you should be punished serverely
5 is Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Really, Psychonauts on here? Sad that there are many who may not have known it too... Stranger's Wrath as well. Both A+++ games imho that nobody played.

[quote name='EvilJester']
people keep guessin mine :p[/quote]

It would make it a little bit harder if you saved the screenshots and renamed them. The links to most of the ones you post have the game's title in the url.

[quote name='Jack']1 Beyond The Beyond[/quote]

Beyond the Beyond , one of the only rpgs that pissed me off to no end and that I actually had to gameshark it to beat the game cause it was too hard and I didn't want to be grinding for hours.

[quote name='Chacrana']Absolutely correct!

Damn, I can't believe someone got that one!

2 and 5 are the only ones left. Let's complete this![/QUOTE]

5 is definitely Jeff Gordon XS Racing.

I have no idea why that title is anywhere in my mind as I don't follow NASCAR or particularly enjoy futuristic racing games.

[quote name='Chacrana']Correct!

Which leaves only number 2, which I really doubt anyone will guess.[/quote]

is it Seaquest?

I'm guessing that #2 is Beyond Oasis or Legend of Oasis.

EDIT - I see someone beat me to it.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Is it the PS1 game 3DO made, Uprising X?[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck, you got it.

You guys are disturbingly good at naming these mediocre games. I congratulate all of you.

I'll be back with another batch of shots sometime.

[quote name='Jack']Here are a few good Game Boy games:

notklonoavm7.jpg

notzeldasq4.gif

nekomimirw5.png

funjo4.png
[/QUOTE]

I'm reasonably sure that #2 is Survival Kids (The Precursor to Lost in Blue), and #3 is Catrap.

[quote name='Rodimus']1. X-Men (NES)
2. Superman (Genesis)
3. Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES & Genesis)

Nice comic book theme ;)[/QUOTE]

Rodimus, you got two of the three -- but number two is not Superman for the Genesis.

Nice pick up on the theme too.

I thought maybe it was Clark Kent running around before he changes into Superman. I know I've seen it before but I can't think of it.

But I hated Gambit's level in the X-Men/ Spider-Man game. You were constantly moving thanks to the giant doom ball. I don't think I ever beat that game.

[quote name='Sockey']I wonder if anybody has played this gem:

[/quote]
Goosebumps Attack of the Mutant.
Won that game in a contest when I was little. From what I remember it was pretty bad.

[quote name='dwhelan']Here are a couple more.

1. --
n39901370_31413695_9498.jpg

2. --
n39901370_31413696_9715.jpg

3. --
n39901370_31413697_6127.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So number 2 was X-men on Game Gear

So here are two more with a theme.

1. --
n39901370_31413692_8893.jpg

2. --