Guild Wars 2 Beta Codes giveaway (GONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychofish

CAGiversary!
I've got a handful of beta codes for Guild Wars 2 from PAX East. To sign up, you go to register.guildwars2.com and enter the code in. If you're interested, just reply to this thread below and I will PM codes to people in the order they post. I only have about 12 codes though so once I hit that amount of replies I will lock this thread and update here that I'm all out. Good luck!

All codes are gone!! Sorry to everyone who posted too late!

Last edited by a moderator:
Id take one as well please.

EDIT: Got mine. Too fucking awesome of the OP

Definitely would love one, been looking forward to the game going on 5 years now. :bouncy:

Edit: Received tyvm

I know a friend who really wants one. If you have one left I would pass it on to him and be his hero... in a weird sort of way.

Even if you don't though, thanks for giving them out to people.

nooooo... i'm late to the party...
but i was a big guild wars player back in the day.. would love to try out the beta (even though i'm sure they will player wipe before the real game comes out) i'll be playing alot of guild wars 2 when it finally arrives!
ohh well.. maybe one of the lucky 12 will decide he's not going to use it and could PM me it.. :whistle2:D

That's it... all codes are gone. Everyone who got one should see it in their PM box. If you didn't see it there, I'm afraid you posted too late. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back