Guild Wars $39.99 at Circuit City

I have been considering this game since its release. Welp looks like i'll be picking it up after work. Thanks for the info.

Is this good in store? If so it would save me a trip to Fry's tomorrow.

EDIT: This appears to be a moot point as it looks like all the closest CC's to me are sold out anyway.

[quote name='jimbodan']Is this good in store? If so it would save me a trip to Fry's tomorrow.

EDIT: This appears to be a moot point as it looks like all the closest CC's to me are sold out anyway.[/QUOTE]
In my experience, CC will always honor their on-line prices. I've had them drop a car stereo $50 before, because I told them it was on sale on their web site.

Excellent game for that price, and it's free to play online. Buy it and you can see me dance with my glittery hands.

[quote name='Optical']Is the the lowest price on the game so far?[/QUOTE]I can't say definitively, but it is the lowest price I have seen. The game just came out last week, so I don't think there will be a price drop on it for a while.
This is a promotional price, after which it will probably return to $50, and stay at that price for a few months before being gradually reduced.
I think I'm going to grab it at this price. Especially since there is no monthly charge to play, this seems like a fair deal.

[quote name='RankHypocrisy']I can't say definitively, but it is the lowest price I have seen. The game just came out last week, so I don't think there will be a price drop on it for a while.
This is a promotional price, after which it will probably return to $50, and stay at that price for a few months before being gradually reduced.
I think I'm going to grab it at this price. Especially since there is no monthly charge to play, this seems like a fair deal.[/QUOTE]

"no monthly charge to play"? Really? I've been wanting to try a MMO RPG for a while. But since I can't put in more than 3-5 hours to gaming each week, I just can't justify paying a monthly fee for any of them. If this one doesn't require monthly fee, I'd be willing to even pay full price for it.

[quote name='davelin']"no monthly charge to play"? Really? I've been wanting to try a MMO RPG for a while. But since I can't put in more than 3-5 hours to gaming each week, I just can't justify paying a monthly fee for any of them. If this one doesn't require monthly fee, I'd be willing to even pay full price for it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this game has no monthly charges and is suppose to be really good.

Anyone seen good deals on the collectors edition? I could use the included headset for use with it.
No monthly fees is the biggest selling point for me.

I stopped at Best Buy for a price match and they let me know that Walmart has it for $39.92. 7 cents, but still nice that they matched it and told me about it.

YMMV on this pricing though. Another person reported this for the normal price at Walmart.

Glen

All my local CCs and Walmarts are out of stock, unfortunately, so I just ordered it from the CC website. The shipping is free, so the only downside is waiting for it to arrive. Oh well, I'll live. I just picked up Baten Kaitos for $15, so I've got something to do while I'm waiting.

bread's done
Back