Pre-account registration for game launch
Early entry into specific game areas
4 tracks from award winning composer Jeremy Soule
Guild Wars "Preferred Friend" serial code
Folded Poster
Prima Mini Quick Start Guide
and much more!

im really interested..thanks op!

I heard it's free from my friend and I'm debating to get WoW or this, but mmmm $90.. damn a bit pricy even if it has a Logitech headset. Maybe I'd get the non deluxe instead.

Cool to see them adding a headset. All the other extras are in the regular preorder deal. Only difference is the items (like the bow) change with the different retailers.

Damn... I would get this but can't really afford the $90. I don't need/want that headset but would love the other extras.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']I heard it's free from my friend and I'm debating to get WoW or this, but mmmm $90.. damn a bit pricy even if it has a Logitech headset. Maybe I'd get the non deluxe instead.[/quote]
After playing both, I'd go with WoW. Guild Wars is fun, the problem is, it's a MMORPG in the same vein as Phantasy Star Online. There's a reason it's free, and that's because beyond the 'lobby,' everything is limited to groups of 1-5.

About the voice chat. Part of the deal lists "3 Months Teamspeak" Teamspeak is a third party voice chat program similar to Roger Wilco I believe. I could be wrong, though, so maybe someone here knows more about Team Speak.

I don't think voice is really necessary. If you really want it, you can just use a free voicechat program like Ventrilo with any microphone that you have laying around. Save yourself forty bucks, because the regular preorders come with all that extra stuff anyway.

[quote name='Kuma']it isnt really a free MMO, you have to buy the expansions that come out periodically to continue playing[/quote]

No you don't.

You only need to buy them if you want the new stuff. You can play just fine without it.

Anyone know if the Collectors Ed is limited like WoW?? I don't want to purchase it until it comes out if its not limited (like HL2) if it might have sales at various places.

Thanks!

I already have my logitech headset from the UT 2004 CE so I will just be getting the regular version of guild wars.

[quote name='Kuma']it isnt really a free MMO, you have to buy the expansions that come out periodically to continue playing[/quote]

Far preferable to paying a monthly fee that when I discontinue completely I lose all of my character data and I just threw months of my life down the shithole :)

Anyways, I think I will try this out considering I don't need to pay a monthly fee to play :p

I'll send someone the preorder (can play for a bit, I think it's a week or 10 days) for $7 shipped. That's paying shipping only to figure out if you like a game or not.

Teamspeak is free anyway so I don't know what thats about. I don't think the game has built in voice chat either not sure.

Also I just got this at Frys in Austin for 39.99

[quote name='chubs189']i know best buy has the collectors edition for $59.99 with the logitech headset.[/QUOTE]

Is that this week?

edit: ebgames price is $79.99

bread's done
Back