guild wars.. factions of nightfall?

There are tons of people on all of the campaigns. I'm not much into PvP, but I'm sure that either one is a solid choice. I've got all three campaigns... you should just buy em all :)

I would recommend Factions. I love the exotic Asian setting; the missions are more interesting, and the game seems less grindy overall.

If nothing else, it's only $20 with free shipping at ZipZoomFly: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=610756

Nightfall has the Hero feature, where you can equip and decide what skills to use for your henchmen, but I can't say it's fun if you plan on soloing. Even if you decide to play with human players, a good majority of them are Dervishes (one of the exclusive classes in Nightfall), so it's a bit harder to find a good, balanced team.

Yea I'd go with Nightfall, I have Factions as well and it was a fun chapter but I really like Nightfall but I haven't PVPed in a long time so its up to you. Seriously get both of them, you're paying no monthly subscriptions and you can get Factions for 30 bucks and Nightfall around 40 or 50 bucks.

I have Factions and I have tried Nightfall. I do not really like half the missions in Factions. And I actually hate the Asian setting, half of it is full of broken down wooden houses, the rest is cool though.

I would go with Nightfall, it felt more rounded and refined.

bread's done
Back