Guild Wars - Free Xunlai Storage Pane

Having never played Guild Wars before, after clicking on this link, I thought they were actually giving away a free "wooden box" as a collector's item. I was thinking "Wow, these guys are generous. It must be expensive to ship these out to everyone."

Haha... ooh man... I am so retarded/awesome. Why did I tell you guys this? I don't know!

[quote name='Nealocus123']Won't let me link my account for some reason. Weird...[/quote]
It's actually a very strange process to link on the website. You have to add the item to your cart and check out -- during which, it'll ask if you want to link your PlayNC account to an existing GW account, which you just enter your e-mail and password you used to register the game.

Now keep in mind, the in-game password only allows 15 max characters while the PlayNC password has no limit, so if you've been using a 16-character password, you're actually setting yourself up, haha. You have to type in the 15-character password into the link process, and the 15th character gets auto-erased and replaced with the 16th character you typed in.

For example: if my password was frodooftheshire3, if I typed it in game, it would become frodooftheshir3 (minus the last e) due to the character limits and auto-replacing. This caused me a headache for quite a while, so I changed my password to something within the 15 character limit.

bread's done
Back