Guild Wars Nightfall

fathamburger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi

I'm looking for a new and sealed deal on this since I was all set to buy this locally used but found that the keys/account are not transferrable. So now I'm looking for some kind of clearance deal. There's a few places I've found that have this for $20 ish but that even to me is a ripoff since I ragequit the game years ago and am just looking to finish off the collection now for bargain prices. $10-$15 is my price range.

I'm also in canada so it would be an extra bonus if there was a canadian deal available. I remember seeing Nightfall a few months ago but didn't pull the trigger and changed my mind recently just when most stores are out and everything's been replaced by Guild Wars trilogy or Guild Wars ultimate :(

[quote name='fathamburger']Hi

I'm looking for a new and sealed deal on this since I was all set to buy this locally used but found that the keys/account are not transferrable. So now I'm looking for some kind of clearance deal. There's a few places I've found that have this for $20 ish but that even to me is a ripoff since I ragequit the game years ago and am just looking to finish off the collection now for bargain prices. $10-$15 is my price range.

I'm also in canada so it would be an extra bonus if there was a canadian deal available. I remember seeing Nightfall a few months ago but didn't pull the trigger and changed my mind recently just when most stores are out and everything's been replaced by Guild Wars trilogy or Guild Wars ultimate :([/quote]

Not sure if this the same for Canada, but US Gamestops/EBs have Nightfall Collector's Edition for $29.99. Can't buy online, but you can find the stock of stores in your area to see if they have one lying around. One ended up having an error w/ their stock, the other had the box but no disks?? Finally I was able to nab one farther out in the suburbs. Haven't opened it yet.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the Canadian EBGames site has this kind of a function. You may just want to walk into a store and ask them to look it up and do a search for your area.

wesdxc: spammer! you've been reported.

bread's done
Back