Guilty Gear Judgment (PSP) - $5.99 on PSN Store

[quote name='Aznchaos3']Hasn't that been there for like 2 years?[/QUOTE]

It's been on PSN for quite some time, but not at the $5.99 price. Heck, even the crappiest PSP games are $9.99 on the PSN Store, which is why I felt compelled to share this deal on CAG.

[quote name='AwRy108']It's been on PSN for quite some time, but not at the $5.99 price. Heck, even the crappiest PSP games are $9.99 on the PSN Store, which is why I felt compelled to share this deal on CAG.[/QUOTE]

As others have stated, it indeed has been $5.99 the entire time it has been on PSN. I remember when it was added for that price, as I laughed at the fact that I bought the game brand new on UMD for $5.00 even.

^^It depends. The UMD has both GG Judgement and X2 #Reload. GGX2 is a really good 2D fighter. Judgement is an oldschool-style sidescrolling brawler that uses the same controls as the fighting game. It's not bad by any sense of the meaning, but it suffers from the Super Smash Bros Brawl Subspace syndrome of the controls just not being right for the gameplay.

That said, if the PSN version has both games like the UMD does, it's worth it. If it's just Judgement, then it depends on whether or not you like 2D brawlers.

I think it has the regular fighting game in the game as well, however the main attraction is the 2d sidescrolling brawler.. I enjoyed GGJ it was fun.

bread's done
Back