Guilty Gear X2 $9.99 used at Gamestop.com

Thats why I wont order it. I wont buy any next gen games without original packaging and instructions.

I don't know if anyone really cares for an update on this one or not, but since I was searching Gamestop's site now and remembered this thread and the game, I decided to check up on it. Seems like they upped the price of it to 19.99 used. I already own the Xbox version which I love so I'm in no rush in getting it, though I want it. I know that my GC has it for 14.99 used complete, but the box is a little broken which is one of the reasons why I haven't picked it up yet. The first one is 14.99 at EB online, but after codes in all it should be $10 roughly.

First of all this game isnt on Xbox. The one on Xbox is Guilty Gear x2 #reload. There are some significant differences between the two game, with the most important being that Robo Ky is a completey different character in #reload. Try to think of this as 1.5 vs 1.6 is for pc game. For a lot of people playing at high level they might prefer X2 over #reload.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't know if anyone really cares for an update on this one or not, but since I was searching Gamestop's site now and remembered this thread and the game, I decided to check up on it. Seems like they upped the price of it to 19.99 used. I already own the Xbox version which I love so I'm in no rush in getting it, though I want it. I know that my GC has it for 14.99 used complete, but the box is a little broken which is one of the reasons why I haven't picked it up yet. The first one is 14.99 at EB online, but after codes in all it should be $10 roughly.[/QUOTE]

Why would you bump a deal if the price has gone UP?

bread's done
Back