Guilty Gear Xrd - (PS4) back in stock at BBY.

Daring

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry i complained about a thread in the video games deals section not actually being a deal,when you see a thread labeled guilty gear xrd in a video game deals section you expect a deal on guilty gear xrd.Got my hopes up for a actually deal on xrd in a video game deals section but it was just for regular price.This thread should be some where else because regular price is not a deal.
By your methodology, half the threads here shouldn't even exist. lets take down the bestbuy trade-in thread, amazon trade-in, zelda 3ds thread, the amiiboo and disney 2.0 thread, etc, etc, etc.

come on man, do your self a favor and quit whining like a little 12yr old kid.

if you don't like these kind of threads, your free to start your own forum.

You are aware most people here have gcu so it being in store there is better than other places.

Also if you don't want to see this thread stop posting in it and bumping it? Lol

You are aware most people here have gcu so it being in store there is better than other places.

Also if you don't want to see this thread stop posting in it and bumping it? Lol
I'm well aware posting bumps up a thread,LOL,LOL,LOL.

You are the only one complaining. for someone who doesn't care about this thread, you have viewed it multiple times and even post twice. If this thread is not for you, just move on. Stop being so self-entitle, this is a public forum.
This is a public forum.

Public

I'm not allowed to mention that it's not a deal in any way.

In a public forum...

^, thx for the bump.i'm glad you enjoy the thread.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .

the only 2 person whining are the 2 most active poster. lol....

Was able to grab one  and have it shipped to my local store. Also had $30 is BB rewards so the LE only costed me $35 (w/ GCU and the BB rewards) which is a good deal if you want all the extra stuff 

The limited edition on Amazon has been dropping ~$0.50 every other day or so this last few weeks. It's currently at $58.98 (lowest I've seen). I keep having to cancel/re-order... O:)
Nice find. The LE for the price for the standard. Now that's a deal. Might jump on that. You made this thread not suck. Thanks

The limited edition on Amazon has been dropping ~$0.50 every other day or so this last few weeks. It's currently at $58.98 (lowest I've seen). I keep having to cancel/re-order... O:)
With the AmazonFresh $30 off $50, I got the PS4 LE for about $34 dropped off to my door the next say plus tip.

With the AmazonFresh $30 off $50, I got the PS4 LE for about $34 dropped off to my door the next say plus tip.
What promo code did you use? The ones I've tried say they expired. What is a reasonable tip for such a service? The $299.99 annual fee is pretty steep if you don't cancel by the end of the month... Good for a few orders before an early cancellation I guess. :bouncy:

Update:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341764-amazon-fresh-promo-get-30-off-a-50-purchase-incl-games/

Aren't the madcatz PS3/4 sticks already out (though not sold on amazon)?  I got the Hori Hayabusa, though haven't cracked it open.

Just got the game, but I guess we all missed the window for the free character, huh?

[quote name="fujishig" post="12445555" timestamp="1422320984"]Aren't the madcatz PS3/4 sticks already out (though not sold on amazon)? I got the Hori Hayabusa, though haven't cracked it open.

Just got the game, but I guess we all missed the window for the free character, huh?[/quote]
Those are super expensive. You're basically paying for the branding, and it's Madcatz, so even that is questionable.

Historically the cheapest option for a stick has always been to either build from scratch (if you want a dual-mod) or buy a cheap stick like the Madcatz Brawlstick (been as cheap as $20) and replace the joystick and buttons (usually about $40-50 for a full set).

At this point your best bet is likely to wait for the Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend stick by Hori (about $70 I think) and mod that.

Also yeah you're screwed re Elphelt, if you were serious about GG though you could have downloaded her off PSN when she was free even if you didn't have the game itself yet. You can always buy her if you want her, she's pretty broken.

Everytime I see this thread get bumped, I am hoping for an actual deal. *sigh*

And people need to stop defending this thread with false information. The game is not oop. They have been available at bb.com and Amazon since launch, including the limited edition.

Blazblue games and previous GG fall in price hard eventually.

Heck, the recent digital deal on this actually made me upset... they slashed the price digitally far far earlier than I would have imagined.

bread's done
Back