Guitar controller for 360 best deal

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!
Went to gamestop today to find out they no longer carry guitar controllers used is what i am looking for. where would be the best deal to pick up one? Looking for either rockband or guitar hero wireless guitar controller.

localy, i hit the pawnshops, and found a large amount of guitars. around here they go for 10$ or less. North Carolina, YMMV

Thanks for the advice guys, I am also looking for a cheap guitar controller. Gonna go check out my nearest goodwill.

Update! Found a guitar hero II controller at the second store I visited, got it for only six dollars and it works perfectly! The breakaway cable was missing but I was able to use one from another 360 controller just fine. I had to peel stickers all over the body off it but the strum bar is plenty clicky.

Last edited by a moderator:
the absolute best deal you can get is the xbox 360 wooden replica guitars for $69.99 at microcenter. these things retail for $200-$300 at amazon and newegg and just about every other place. I dont even have a 360 but I myself purchased two just to switch the guts from my ps3 guitar out with. Enjoy =)

if thats too high for you then you can check out www.pawnmart.com, they have rock band/guitar hero guitars ranging from $10-$60. I saw a squire pro guitar on there for $60

bread's done
Back