Guitar Hero (1) Bundle In-store?

Hey all!

I live in Southern California, and I can't seem to find any stores that carry this bundle.

I desperately need it for 2 player rockin' on New Years day!... well I don't NEED it, but uggh... I do.

thanks for any help :applause:

ps. I called all major stores in my area (BB, CC, WM, GS, Target, Frys) no luck :cry:

Yeah I noticed that they don't seem to carry it anymore. Did you try TRU yet? I got mine there, but that was in November. Worst case scenario you buy them separately, which is only $5 more since you can use 2 GGCs instead of one, or you can buy Guitar Hero II Bundle for $10 more.

Which one? I just checked the online site and did not find it listed.... I am starting to want this game now but dont really want to pay so much for it. $40 game with guitar sounds great.. any help is greatly appriceiated. [quote name='lord_ebonstone']I found Guitar Hero 1 + Guitar for $40 at Costco.[/quote]

my hastings had guitar hero 1, but opened them, put guitar hero 2 and put a 119.99 price sticker on it for both games and the guitar, haha.

bread's done
Back