Guitar Hero 2 Xbox 360 - free shipping, no tax, free bag, RedOctane.com!

I have the 'bad' model 55 guitar, and to get the star power, I have to get it completely vertical and shake the fuck out of it. Then again, the entire guitar is acting wacky...so it's going back. it completely stops working at some points. Mid way through a song, it will just stop responding comepletly except for the red button, and I have to stop, check all the connections, power down the game, and re-start. In addition to the wa-wa not working half the time, it's a cluster-fuck. So this one is going back to best buy...

...while I wait for my pre-order (March 16th...) direct from Red Octane to show up. That's right...it's STILL not here. It shipped a week late, UPS has grown fond of letting it sit in warehouses for a few days with no reasoning what-so-ever...this is just fuck'd all around...

Ordered 3/15, "shipped" status email on 3/29, to this date, still listed as "Billing Information Received" on UPS.com.

I've called RO twice, emailed them 3 times, and have yet to receive any type of response from them.

Last transaction with them...

Any one know how RO takes care of there returns? I have the 55 model as well, and was wondering if they send a box to return the guitar or do we have to pay for shipping?

I have problems with my guitar, but then again this is the first time I have ever played a GH game, I just thought turning the guitar vertical was normal. I guess not.

And about the whammy bar. How is it suppost to respond? I try to whammy the small parts with a line about 1 inch long but every time I move the whammy bar it never seems to make the wave effect, seems to work only on the long lines. This normal?

bread's done
Back