Guitar Hero 3-360 back in stock at Amazon

My friends wireless one works fine, better than the GH2 Xplorer actually.

It's better for the hammer-on, pull off notes.

[quote name='gantt']How is the wireless guitar that comes with the GH III Xbox 360 bundle?
I've read mixed reviews. Some report fret button issues, possibly due to the detachable neck. They seem to have traded reliability for increased portability here, adding a set of connectors and therefore another point of possible failure.

One example:
http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/01/low-fi-fix-for-malfunctioning-guitar-hero-iii-les-paul/[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think it's the best guitar of the three main ones on the 360.; I had no issues with my fret buttons and the strum bar is by far my favorite of the three. Batteries are annoying, but that's what the rechargeable battery pack is for (available separately)...

I've got another three free copies of GHIII coming my way, so I'm glad to see it popping in stock online... more odds I'll get my copies within the next two or three weeks :)

yeah, same here, I'm hoping my 2 free copies of GH3 get filled now that amazon is in stock. they were originally ment to be gifts... but now I can keep 1 for me and maybe sell the other (or just sell the game on ebay and keep 2 guitars)

bread's done
Back