Guitar Hero 3 Bundle 360 $59.99

i wouldn't order from these guys... i remember a while back where they had a deal on a refurbed xbox and a lot of people got them doa.

I picked up some of the Harmon Kardon DP1US kits that overstockdealZ was selling the week before Christmas for .99 (first come first serve)

It was a slickdeal post and there was some sketchy stuff, but they both came 3 days later and were brand new and sealed in the box and still sealed in plastic.

They were selling for around $20-$50 on Ebay and still sell for $100 online in some places. Anyway, I cant speak on this deal but they did come through on my only dealings with them. I say get a one time use credit card # and give it a shot.

i think this said it all....

In connection with their aforesaid sales, Fike and Consumer Depot have engaged in conduct which has generated hundreds of consumer complaints to the Tennesee Division of Consumer Affairs, the Better Business Bureau, the Internet Fraud Complaint Center and the Tennessee Attorney General's office. The complaints against Fike and Consumer Depot have been so numerous, that the Better Business Bureau has stopped processing them, and instead, refers complaining consumers directly to the Tennessee Attorney General's Office. Moreover, since approximately 2001, when the Defendants began doing business on eBay, over eighteen thousand, five hundred consumers (18,500) have lodged complaints or posted negative feedback against Fike and Consumer Depot on the eBay internet auction website.

LMAO. Click their reseller ratings link on their website and all the negatives magically do not appear.

Avoid like the plague.

I got one of those refurbed xbox 360's 6 months ago from the site, and i never had an issue with it.... hah, hell lego star wars 2 was in the disc drive.

Thier used to be a B&M Consumer Depot in North Nashville (Rivergate) and ALOT of the stuff they had was crap, the rest was mass qtys of discontinued stuff. It's a classic case of YMWV. My hunch is that thier online trading is worse since you cannot physically inspect the items first. My advice is stay away.

bread's done
Back