Guitar Hero 3 Extra Controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicRockFan1

CAG Veteran
Anyone know if any 3rd parties or really anyone at all has come out with a Guitar Hero guitar for the Wii that doesn't include the game?

I wanna play some Co-op.

Thanks (and my apologies if this has been asked already)

[quote name='Super Maio Fan']Toys 'R Us' website has a standalone guitar (no picture) for $60 that goes on sale 11/1.[/QUOTE]
Wow, 60 dollars. That is a lot.

When I picked up my pre-order at GS I was told Nintendo was waiting to see how well the Wii version sold before they sold seperate guitars

but then again he did work for Gamestop

Here's hoping that Toys R Us site is right

[quote name='CombatCraig']When I picked up my pre-order at GS I was told Nintendo was waiting to see how well the Wii version sold before they sold seperate guitars[/QUOTE]The flaw in that is that the guitars aren't made by Nintendo.

[quote name='MisterHand']The flaw in that is that the guitars aren't made by Nintendo.[/quote]That and the PS3 is in the same boat. And as far as I know, there aren't any new Les Paul guitars available for 360 outside of the bundle either. Hopefully they'll be out before the holidays.

Very much needing an extra guitar for the Wii. I keep checking the RO site to see if there's anything being sold directly.

man I hope those prices for the stand alone guitars are wrong. 60 bucks???? If its true i'm buying another bundle and selling the game. Multiplayer sucks with one guitar versus a wii-mote.

[quote name='MisterHand']I looked at the Wiimote controls in the manual. All I could do was laugh. They didn't even try.[/quote]

LOL yes!!! They could have at least thrown the nunchuck in there as the strum bar.

[quote name='mykee98']man I hope those prices for the stand alone guitars are wrong. 60 bucks???? If its true i'm buying another bundle and selling the game. Multiplayer sucks with one guitar versus a wii-mote.[/quote]Tough part would be finding someone to buy the game from you.

ok, so the extra controller will be 59.99 at TRU and I just found a website called ddrgame which list the extra controller for 79.99. Finding someone to just buy the game by itself is going to be impossible with these controller prices. I wonder who has the best trade in value....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back