Guitar Hero 3 w/guitar for Wii - $4.99 at CVS YMMV

[quote name='Wiibox3']They had 10 Guitar Hero 3: Guitar Bundles for Wii on sale at $4.99 and Zone40 (Wii Ripoff with 16bit graphics) for $3.99 at the CVS in Alameda, CA.[/QUOTE]

Don't imagine I'll ever find this in Chicago, but that won't stop me from looking...

lol sure..I've never seen authentic game system stuff at CVS, only knock-offs. I was in a walgreens and they had Paper Guitar Hero..I shit you not, your guitar was a fold out card board piece where you hooked up little strings too. It looked god awful..and for only $19.99!!

[quote name='token2k6']lol sure..I've never seen authentic game system stuff at CVS, only knock-offs. I was in a walgreens and they had Paper Guitar Hero..I shit you not, your guitar was a fold out card board piece where you hooked up little strings too. It looked god awful..and for only $19.99!![/QUOTE]

LOL saw the same crappy cardboard guitars and the whole setup they had with the entire band kit of paper instruments.. My 7yr old Son was like Dad look it's a paper guitar hero game!!

And CVS I have seen Wii shovel stuff mostly before.. but an actual GH3 bundle for $5.. that would be pretty cool just cuz it's so cheap.. why not I guess!!

EDIT*: It's called "Paper Jamz!" LOL here is a quote i read from a customer online,, ‎"Just $24.99", hey Walgreen's haven't you noticed people are having a hard time making ends meet. You don't put "just" in front of $25.00 for a worthless piece of crap. It is insulting.

Here is the link for some fun! http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=paper+jamz&x=0&y=0

[quote name='WebWizard']LOL saw the same crappy cardboard guitars and the whole setup they had with the entire band kit of paper instruments.. My 7yr old Son was like Dad look it's a paper guitar hero game!!

And CVS I have seen Wii shovel stuff mostly before.. but an actual GH3 bundle for $5.. that would be pretty cool just cuz it's so cheap.. why not I guess!!

EDIT*: It's called "Paper Jamz!" LOL here is a quote i read from a customer online,, ‎"Just $24.99", hey Walgreen's haven't you noticed people are having a hard time making ends meet. You don't put "just" in front of $25.00 for a worthless piece of crap. It is insulting.

Here is the link for some fun! http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=paper+jamz&x=0&y=0[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing about those "Paper Jamz," but the I found this on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybruJOP6Abw

I wouldn't buy it, but it's a lot better than your first impression implies.

This is on sale at my CVS for $24.99 and the price is effective until the end of the month. There was a tag for $4.99 under the bundle, but it was for something else.

It'd be awesome to get my in-laws another guitar for $5. Would have to carry it on the plane on Friday, though. I'll go check out the CVS down the street.
Is this in the toy section or computer'y section?

Didn't work for me. Rang in at $49.99, she scanned my CVS card and then it took of $25.00..either way, it wasn't 75% off either price, so I didn't try to go any further. Driving off I wondered if I should have left the CVS card out of the equation..but the location I went to had 4 of them..a store that opened 2 years after GH3 came out, so I'm sure many stores have them..probably all shipped from a DC to clear em out.

MY CVS has some but it's displayed sale price is 24.99

Im wondering would it ring up differently or would it ring up the display price.

[quote name='josh62488']MY CVS has some but it's displayed sale price is 24.99

Im wondering would it ring up differently or would it ring up the display price.[/QUOTE]

Take it up and ask for a price check. You can also just get them to ring it up, if you don't like the price say that you read the price wrong or that you left your wallet at home.

Shelf tag said $24.99 at my local store I hoped the price tag would be wrong, I scanned it at the price check machine and it was $24.99.

[quote name='Wiibox3']I bought it on Sunday and it rang up as $4.99. I'll go back this weekend to see if there are any left.[/QUOTE]

was it listed as 24.99 or 4.99?

bread's done
Back