Guitar Hero 3 Xbox 360 $24.99 Used @ gamefunk.com

BackInBlack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Guitar Hero 3 for the Xbox 360 used for only $24.99. I have gotten used games from them before and they have been in good condition. I will also note they have other great deals imo on other used games there. They are only a site based off an ebay seller, so quantities are somewhat limited. I will try to add other titles. I figured this was worth posting since there has not been a deal this good on Guitar Hero 3 game only yet, even used.

Xbox 360

Guitar Hero 3 - 24.99
https://www.gamefunk.com/product.detail.cfm?ProductID=047875951372

If you are worried about the "legitness" of the site, u can check out the thread about users who have purchase used Playstation 3's from them(myself included)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165794

Game Condition Help

Conditions

Because we deal with many different types of inventory (New, Returns, etc.) we try to classify them as best we possibly can. Here's a breakdown of the different conditions we sell in:
  • Brand New (New)
    This item is BRAND NEW and factory fresh (sealed if applicable). This item is NOT returned or refurbished. May have store or price stickers affixed.
  • Like New (LkNw)
    This item is in Like New condition with all original artwork and materials. This item may never have been used, but does not meet our criteria for Brand New.
  • Used, Good Condition (Used)
    This item is in Good condition with all original artwork and materials. Case and/or artwork may show visible wear.
  • Cut-Out/Incomplete (Cut)
    For CD and some other formats, this is an item which has been marked as a Cut-Out. For Video Games and Toys, this is a condition that indicates some (but not all) supplemental materials (case, instructions, etc.) may be missing.
  • Acceptable, No Original Artwork (Bare)
    This item comes with no original case, box, sleeve or artwork. Media ONLY. Discs, tapes and games will ship in clear generic case. This item MAY have been a previous rental.
  • Artwork/Case ONLY - NO Media (Case)
    This is the artwork ONLY, no media included. Case may be a sleeve, original jewel case or plastic keepcase.

They do sell games without orignal case+manuals. But you have the option to order different conditions of a game. It tells you whether or not it does. Right now Guitar Hero 3 only comes in the "Like New, Not Sealed" condition. I am gona update the OP with what all the Condition status's mean on their site, but Like New/Sealed means it comes originally like it would if u bought it new with original case and manual, just in a possibly unused or used condition.

They sell a lot of used to be owned by a video store games. No instruction manuals or any other packin, with an instruction page on the back of the case.

do they accept paypal?

• Brand New (New)
    This item is BRAND NEW and factory fresh (sealed if applicable). This item is NOT returned or refurbished. May have store or price stickers affixed.
  • Like New (LkNw)
    This item is in Like New condition with all original artwork and materials. This item may never have been used, but does not meet our criteria for Brand New.
  • Used, Good Condition (Used)
    This item is in Good condition with all original artwork and materials. Case and/or artwork may show visible wear.
  • Cut-Out/Incomplete (Cut)
    For CD and some other formats, this is an item which has been marked as a Cut-Out. For Video Games and Toys, this is a condition that indicates some (but not all) supplemental materials (case, instructions, etc.) may be missing.
  • Acceptable, No Original Artwork (Bare)
    This item comes with no original case, box, sleeve or artwork. Media ONLY. Discs, tapes and games will ship in clear generic case. This item MAY have been a previous rental.
  • Artwork/Case ONLY - NO Media (Case)
    This is the artwork ONLY, no media included. Case may be a sleeve, original jewel case or plastic keepcase.

it comes complete

If it included the Les Paul for that price I would have bitten in a heart beat. I'm content with the songs on Rock Band and GHII for now though... need that Les Paul though.

[quote name='Tyrannical']They sell a lot of used to be owned by a video store games. No instruction manuals or any other packin, with an instruction page on the back of the case.[/quote]

Did you even read the op?

[quote name='Tyrannical']
Also, they are selling just one used copy. That's as bad as creating a topic for some game you saw on ebay.
[/quote]

Don't threadcrap, they have more than 1 copy in stock, wtf are you talking about?

bread's done
Back