Guitar Hero 3

GreenArrow18

CAG Veteran
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows which store has Guitar Hero 3 for Xbox? Because around here there all sold out...

Thanks

Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, Gamestop, EB Games, FYE, Frys, Meijer, BJs, Sam's Club, Costco, Amazon, and Circuit City.

[quote name='Lsgun1']The Best Buy near me has a stack up to my chest. I can't believe these are actually sold out in places.[/QUOTE]
xbox bundles? i cant find them anywhere

I've found that Wii and XBox 360 versions are near-impossible to find while the Playstation family can be seen anywhere.

Ive got an extra 360 bundle that Redoctane sent me for no reason, comes with The Gig Bag, key Chain and the Extra strap. Im looking to sell it never opened it still has everything. I'll even throw in 3 packs of AA batteries.

PM me for details.

Walmart in Napoleon, OH had at least 50 of each yesturday. Gamestop in the same plaza has the RockBand bundles in stock also.

Haven't seen the 360 bundle in any store around here but haven't driven too far as my Deep Discount "pre-order" finally arrived 1.5 months after release.

Man, I've been looking for it for 2 weeks calling stores and I always just miss the 360 version (woman was walking away from the stack with the last 2 as I was walking towards the display) or they tell me they don't know. My Rockband guitar from launch is busted and I still haven't gotten a replacement.

[quote name='dweekie']Man, I've been looking for it for 2 weeks calling stores and I always just miss the 360 version (woman was walking away from the stack with the last 2 as I was walking towards the display) or they tell me they don't know. My Rockband guitar from launch is busted and I still haven't gotten a replacement.[/QUOTE]

the rockband guitar you just got busted (has the game even been out a month?) I still have my GH1 controller it works perfect.. I played a demo of Rockband at wal mart and I thought the guitars felt "cheap" and I was missing notes people just thought I sucked, but no I was hitting the chords the strum button sucks..

I've seen 360 bundles everywhere I went, I haven't really seen it for the Wii though.. albiet, I don't really look for it.

[quote name='eshreve12']Walmart in Napoleon, OH had at least 50 of each yesturday. Gamestop in the same plaza has the RockBand bundles in stock also.[/QUOTE]

I've actually seen the Walmart bundles too this weekend...thing is, the Walmart bundles include the WIRED XPlorer guitar.

im willing to pay 140 shiped via paypal if anybody interested in getting me GH3
for x360 but i have to be the wireless one

bread's done
Back