Guitar Hero 5 Bundle 9.99 at Best Buy B&M

[quote name='jdawgg76']Strange, every store around usually has lots of bundles of RB2, RB Beatles, Band Hero, GH5, and sometimes GHWT. When I looked while checking for penny guides at a BB today I only found one non-GH warriors of rock and it was an unpriced Wii RB2 full bundle. Where the hell did all those bundles go? That's alot of items to disappear.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pishowda']you know, I didn't notice any GH5 or any bundles aside from the most current games at the BB I went to also[/QUOTE]

You know, I thought I had noticed that as well but wasn't sure if I was imagining things. I've had to go into BB a lot in the last month (wife's anniversary gift of an IPad, birthday gifts for my youngest, grabbing a copy of Windows 7 Family Pack, etc). I was ready to swear that they had something like 20-30 copies of the GH5 Guitar bundle on the shelves over the last month, but neither of the two stores that I frequented had a single one. I thought I was just imagining it, but now I'm wondering if something is up.

Doesn't BB have a clearance website/store somewhere?

Central Jersey two best buys have a few Band hero for $60. GH5 bundles were clearly marked as over $100 with new spinning signs on them, I guess RB3 being released they think people will buy any music based game they can find.

I really think they're pulling them for Black Friday... it's only a month away now so I wouldn't put it past them. They might do something like "buy Warriors get GH5 free" or even just some sort of really cheap deal on it.

At my Wal Mart a bunch of stuff as disappeared recently too...

Went by another store today and it was the same deal. There were a few Beatles RB and a Wii RB2 SE and two 360 Band Hero kits for 65. I asked about GH5 for 360 and the girl checked. She said they were sold out and the website was sold out as well.

no band hero kits or GH5 bundels at my 2 louisville BB, looked like they pulled the band heros off the shelf. My sister would love a band hero kit, and i would love to pay $65 for it :D, black friday crossing fingers.

I really wouldn't even be surprised if all BB's were pulling them for redistribution as well. I've been to some which had TONS of stuff and others with none... Hoping for a black friday deal but would ideally like a new guitar before then, oh well.

bread's done
Back