Guitar Hero 5 Dual Guitar Bundle $80 at GH Store

is a better deal gonna come soon?

I really want Guitar Hero 5 but regret not getting the Van Halen deal...

Wish they had the same bundle with the Band Hero game cause I'd be all over that since I already have GH5

it says "FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING" how do i get in on this? every time i click for shipping all i get is free ground shipping.

[quote name='loomis1975']Too bad both guitars aren't GH5 guitars. Nice deal regardless though. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but your player two isn't paying a dime, so let him have the GH4 guitar.

Isn't MSRP for the Guitar Kit $99.99 anyway? So you pay $20 less for the Guitar Kit and get a decent wireless guitar thrown in for free. If I didn't already have multiple guitars, I would have bitten on this deal.

I still remember buying Guitar Hero 1 for $99.99 on release day on the PS2. Those were the good 'ol days...

Not a bad deal.

I remember last year they sold the GH3 and GH:WT guitar bundles for $99 on black Friday weekend. I think I'm gonna hold out.

I jumped on this deal, having played with RB guitars(1&2) & playing on a GH guitar @ BB made me see what i had been missing... plus I think the deal is pretty sweet. 1 great guitar, 1 good guitar and a game that bundled will alone set ya back $100. Thanx OP

thanks, i already buy 4 kit and the code works the 4 times, its a good price 80 dollars for the guitar hero 5 plus a free guitar and free shipping and no taxes woooow

I could sell the world tour guitar on ebay for $20, but I can't decide if $60 is a good price for the game and guitar because i know it'll go down after a few months. or so.

[quote name='Naterrs']I could sell the world tour guitar on ebay for $20, but I can't decide if $60 is a good price for the game and guitar because i know it'll go down after a few months. or so.[/QUOTE]

Best Guitar Hero since 2, best guitar ever. I say do it.

[quote name='mkelehan']Best Guitar Hero since 2, best guitar ever. I say do it.[/QUOTE]

by golly you've convinced me! it is done.

bread's done
Back