Guitar Hero at Target B&M for $59.99 YMMV

[quote name='Skexis']I assume that's bundled with the guitar controller too, right?[/QUOTE]

Yep, Guitar Controller and all.

Also saw at least one 360 core system as well.

Edit:
Asianxcore- Actually at my Target it was out in the open with some of the cheap PS2 games intead of behind the glass.

I got about a week and a half ago at a target in York, PA. It was behind the glass with all the expensive games. Great game, pick it up it you can find it.

Target is a bit too far for me to drive tomorrow. Maybe I'll check it out on Thursday when I have time. Thanks for the heads up OP.

ARGH!! I freakin broke:(

Stupid love of games I totally suck at (got's no rthyme:(), I HOPE my target doesn't have it, otherwise I'm going to do something REALLY stupid.

EDIT: I just called and the register jokey confirmed it, GH w/ Controller $59.99. Dammitt, now I got to go ahead and trade in like 50 games to Gamestop just to get the damn thing

[quote name='BIG5']Jump on this, people![/QUOTE]

Damnit, is this game realy worth it? Its this or a 360 game ( probably Elders Scroll 4 when it first comes out...) Tough choice...

[quote name='abhinav']Damnit, is this game realy worth it? Its this or a 360 game ( probably Elders Scroll 4 when it first comes out...) Tough choice...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's worth it.

Many Best Buy stores have this game running in-store as a demo. I've played it at two different stores. If you're unsure, you might want to try it out.

Or not. I was on the fence before trying it. After the first song, I knew I was doomed.

Just picked mine up at Woodland's Target. It was under $60 with tax since I got a $5 gift card when I brought 24 Season 4 from them. What a great deal. Thanks OP!

Didn't have any at my Target (NOVA) but after striking out I got to thinking that I'd really only want the game with 2 controllers so I could have guitar god battles. Probably just as well they didn't have any for me :lol:

2 remaining at the Target in Columbus, GA marked 59.99.

Which is the same price as Best Buy after the $10 Off $29.99 Game or More Coupon...

-Michael

There were six at the Anderson, SC store last night (my cousin bought one), so there were five left when we finally left the store.

NOTE:

The game was not over with the other PS2 stuff, or with any of the other video game stuff either for that matter. All six were on a shelf, two rows of three. They were on the other side of a shelf that had the Atari systems on it, in the same section with the CD players and all of that.

If you don't see this game right with the video games, then keep looking around the electronics department. We almost left before we found them.

Can anyone who has gotten in on this post the Target item number off the receipt. The Targets in this area say they cannot search for an item by name and the UPC number is not coming up in their system. Thanks for the help.

Same with me...for whatever reason the stores in D/FW area not only don't carry it - the people I've talked to at them don't even know what the hell it is. You'd think they would have had alot of questions about it around Xmas time. Oh well.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Checked 3 Targets here and no luck. The sales staff there couldn't even locate it in their system.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Downhome']There were six at the Anderson, SC store last night (my cousin bought one), so there were five left when we finally left the store.

NOTE:

The game was not over with the other PS2 stuff, or with any of the other video game stuff either for that matter. All six were on a shelf, two rows of three. They were on the other side of a shelf that had the Atari systems on it, in the same section with the CD players and all of that.

If you don't see this game right with the video games, then keep looking around the electronics department. We almost left before we found them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, i didnt see it last week when i went but maybe i'll look around more.

Checked 2 local Target stores. They had 5 at one and 6 at the other. I'm willing to pick some up for anyone who wants one if it's worth my time.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Can anyone who has gotten in on this post the Target item number off the receipt. The Targets in this area say they cannot search for an item by name and the UPC number is not coming up in their system. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

The DPCI # for the game is 20-700-0566, should come up as "PS2 ACC".

I got mine at work with my Team Member Discount.

[quote name='csidegamer']Got mine tonight. $60.

One left after me.

Now my kids think I'm a bigger loser than before.[/QUOTE]
My dad loves to play this game whenever I'm home during a school break.

[quote name='alleycat58']The DPCI # for the game is 20-700-0566, should come up as "PS2 ACC".

I got mine at work with my Team Member Discount.[/QUOTE]

You're my new hero ! :D :applause: Thanks a ton for the info. This should make it easier to determine if I can get one locally. Thanks again !!

[quote name='Tecumseh!']Has anyone found this in a Target in Indiana? Please LMK, and thanks![/QUOTE]

I had no luck at the Indianapolis 38th street or Avon Target stores. Haven't checked the rest. You could always try calling but they tend to be clueless.

I went to my Target today but no luck. They didn't even have it in their system. Fortunately, when I headed to Best Buy to get Wild Arms 4, I saw they had 2 in stock and of course with the $10 coupon, I got Guitar Hero for $60. :) I'm a happy camper tonight.

Thank you to Alleycat for posting the DCPI# for this item. I used it to locate it tonite. My son is playing it as I type this.

For those in the DFW area here is where it is at targets within 100 mile radius ($59.99):

Medallion Shoping Center - Dallas - 212 Medallion Shp Ctr - 5 copies
1122 W Centerville Rd - Garland - 5 copies (were 6! :) )
7845 North MacArthur Blvd - Irving - 6 copies
3333 W Airport Freeway - Irving - 1 copy
4343 Gannon Lane (Redbird) - Dallas - 6 copies
554 W IH 20 - Grand Prairie - 6 copies
2315 Colorado Blvd - Denton - 5 copies
7003 South Broadway - Tyler TX - 5 copies

For those of you looking for it, take the DPCI# 20-700-0566 to your local Target's Customer Service and they can locate on their computer which stores have it. They will print off a list of those stores for you that even has the mileage to each store along with their phone numbers.

Good luck.

[quote name='Rictor']I had no luck at the Indianapolis 38th street or Avon Target stores. Haven't checked the rest. You could always try calling but they tend to be clueless.[/QUOTE]I think my friends got theirs at the Target on Southport Road, so you might wanna check there. That Target seems to be the best in the area along with the Michigan Road one. I'll check the other Targets and let the other person know if I find any.

bread's done
Back