Guitar Hero at Target B&M for $59.99 YMMV

Bump to the top... found a ton of these at every Target I went to, it's still $59.99 so it's not YMMV by any means.

My Target finally got about 7 of these in. I'm salivating at the thought of them being clearenced out like the DK Bongos:).

Went to 2 different targets today in the Dayton, Ohio area and both had it in stock. However both places had it for $69.99 and I had someone scan both of them to double check. Oh well I'll check back in a couple days..

[quote name='abhinav']Damnit, is this game realy worth it? Its this or a 360 game ( probably Elders Scroll 4 when it first comes out...) Tough choice...[/QUOTE]

if youve waited this long, just hold out for a 50% off deal or some such.

[quote name='wageslave']I saw this game at wally world. Is it supposed to be rare or something?[/QUOTE]

No, its just difficult to find cause they sell out as soon as a store gets them in stock.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I think my friends got theirs at the Target on Southport Road, so you might wanna check there. That Target seems to be the best in the area along with the Michigan Road one. I'll check the other Targets and let the other person know if I find any.[/QUOTE]

The Target in Anderson, IN had six in stock last week at $69.99.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No, its just difficult to find cause they sell out as soon as a store gets them in stock.[/QUOTE]

Really? The Best Buy near me has had them in stock since they came out. I can't think of a time that I've been there that they didn't have a huge stack of them.

[quote name='hector031']Really? The Best Buy near me has had them in stock since they came out. I can't think of a time that I've been there that they didn't have a huge stack of them.[/QUOTE]

It was mostly right after Christmas that it was at the point where it was the hardest to find. Its not quite as difficult to find it anymore but I imagine its different for every area.

My Target and Best Buy have had this game for about 2 months now. They never seem to run out. Why cant other games I'm looking for be in stock when I have the money to spend?

bread's done
Back