Guitar Hero I for PS2 $9.90! @ TRU

afilgueirasjr

CAG Veteran
I just left work and today I found out that the PS2 Guitar hero Part 1 Bundle with Guitar and game is only $9.90! The guitar by itself is also on sale for $15. This should be Nation wide If you see it in your store for more its just that they haven't updated the price it will be taken away at the register.

Some more deals from TRU:
Call of duty 3 Wii -$16.99
Call of Duty 3 360 - $16.99 (Platium hits not Gold edition)
Tony Hawk Downhill jam Wii - $16.99
Tony hawk Project 8 360 - $16.99
Tony hawk Project 8 Ps2 - $12.99
Spiderman 3 Wii - $16.99
Spiderman 3 Ps2 - $12.99
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End PS2,Ps3,360,Wii - $19.99
Shrek the third PS2 - $12.99
Lunar Knights DS - $5

[quote name='Scorch']Good lord, it's probably REALLY hard to find a GH1 bundle at all at this point.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. Would be quite a great pick-up, though, if you were lucky enough to stumble upon one.

The thing is a lot of stores have them they're just not on the floor because they have to leave that space available for the two newer versions. Ask to workers they will check the or the overstock In my store we had them in the storage room of the rzone So just make sure you ask before you give up.

Thread title implies it's the game on sale, not the bundle. For the game, this would be a deal. For the bundle, I suspect it's a fantasy. Haven't seen one since ought six. They're keeping them in back, are they? Then I'm thinking about heading down and seeing if they've got any mint Intellivisions or Coleco football games back there.

Stop complaining and look My store in Miami had 6 and yes its the bundle not just the game there are also dance pads for 4.98 and 9.90 but check'em out

I have to go to Target tomorrow, so I might stop in quick to see if I can get lucky. I've seen stranger things just "appear" during a clearance, so maybe a GH bundle will show up. And hell, Lunar Knights for $5 sounds good.

[quote name='afilgueirasjr']Stop complaining and look My store in Miami had 6 and yes its the bundle not just the game there are also dance pads for 4.98 and 9.90 but check'em out[/QUOTE]

Did you leave any?

I just left work and today I found out that the PS2 Guitar hero Part 1 Bundle with Guitar and game is only $9.90! The guitar by itself is also on sale for $15. This should be Nation wide If you see it in your store for more its just that they haven't updated the price it will be taken away at the register.

Some more deals from TRU:
Call of duty 3 Wii -$16.99
Call of Duty 3 360 - $16.99 (Platium hits not Gold edition)
Tony Hawk Downhill jam Wii - $16.99
Tony hawk Project 8 360 - $16.99
Tony hawk Project 8 Ps2 - $12.99
Spiderman 3 Wii - $16.99
Spiderman 3 Ps2 - $12.99
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End PS2,Ps3,360,Wii - $19.99
Shrek the third PS2 - $12.99
Lunar Knights DS - $5

[quote name='Scorch']Good lord, it's probably REALLY hard to find a GH1 bundle at all at this point.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. Would be quite a great pick-up, though, if you were lucky enough to stumble upon one.

The thing is a lot of stores have them they're just not on the floor because they have to leave that space available for the two newer versions. Ask to workers they will check the or the overstock In my store we had them in the storage room of the rzone So just make sure you ask before you give up.

Thread title implies it's the game on sale, not the bundle. For the game, this would be a deal. For the bundle, I suspect it's a fantasy. Haven't seen one since ought six. They're keeping them in back, are they? Then I'm thinking about heading down and seeing if they've got any mint Intellivisions or Coleco football games back there.

Stop complaining and look My store in Miami had 6 and yes its the bundle not just the game there are also dance pads for 4.98 and 9.90 but check'em out

I have to go to Target tomorrow, so I might stop in quick to see if I can get lucky. I've seen stranger things just "appear" during a clearance, so maybe a GH bundle will show up. And hell, Lunar Knights for $5 sounds good.

[quote name='afilgueirasjr']Stop complaining and look My store in Miami had 6 and yes its the bundle not just the game there are also dance pads for 4.98 and 9.90 but check'em out[/QUOTE]

Did you leave any?

Forget GH1, you can get this brand new GH for only $14.99 @ TRU instead:
pTRU1-4535016reg.jpg

[quote name='Kerig']Forget GH1, you can get this brand new GH for only $14.99 @ TRU instead:
pTRU1-4535016reg.jpg
[/quote]

I knew GH:Aerosmith was gonna re-invent GH as we knew it.

[quote name='sokmaster']I knew GH:Aerosmith was gonna re-invent GH as we knew it.[/quote]

Achievement unlocked:

"Holy crap, you actually bought this"

-10 points

[quote name='monkeydeew']i recently scored karaoke revolution cuntry sealed for 9.90 at tru, good times[/quote]

Everything about your post frightens me.

[quote name='Kerig']Forget GH1, you can get this brand new GH for only $14.99 @ TRU instead:
pTRU1-4535016reg.jpg
[/quote]

I knew GH:Aerosmith was gonna re-invent GH as we knew it.

[quote name='sokmaster']I knew GH:Aerosmith was gonna re-invent GH as we knew it.[/quote]

Achievement unlocked:

"Holy crap, you actually bought this"

-10 points

[quote name='monkeydeew']i recently scored karaoke revolution cuntry sealed for 9.90 at tru, good times[/quote]

Everything about your post frightens me.

bread's done
Back