Guitar Hero II 360 $79.99 at Costco

klew

CAGiversary!
This doesn't beat kcwhite's find at familyvideo.com with coupon, but still the best in-store deal I've seen.

Plus, it comes with Costco's generous return policy (nice peace of mind if you're worried about the controller breaking).

There's one caveat -- I'm not sure if this is YMMV; the game doesn't even appear on costco.com.

But worth checking out if you have a store near you ...

[quote name='fillican']actually the return policy at costco changed it is actually 90 days now[/QUOTE]Not entirely true. It's 90 days for electronics items like TVs, cell phones, mp3 players, cameras and computers. All other items are still unlimited. Strangely, video game systems were not mentioned in the new policy, even though I would certainly consider them electronics.

umm people, I hate to change the subject but what is Target return policy ? I bought PS3 game from Target 2 days ago and somehow the game is unplayable. No matter what I did, still won't load so I might have defected disk. My question is will Target let me exchange the game ? Anyone who have answer plz answer me.

Thanks in advance

[quote name='nonggame']umm people, I hate to change the subject but what is Target return policy ? I bought PS3 game from Target 2 days ago and somehow the game is unplayable. No matter what I did, still won't load so I might have defected disk. My question is will Target let me exchange the game ? Anyone who have answer plz answer me.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Yes. They will exchange it if it is defective as long as you have the receipt. Also........what PS3 version????

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Yes. They will exchange it if it is defective as long as you have the receipt. Also........what PS3 version????[/quote]

i think he was just going off-topic by mentioning a ps3 game that wasn't working. hah, no need to freak out, 'A Happy Panda', there is no guitar hero II for ps3 as of now.

all right thanks man but are really sure ? I check Target.com on return and it doesn't mention about return defected game product >

[quote name='nonggame']all right thanks man but are really sure ? I check Target.com on return and it doesn't mention about return defected game product >

lol no it's not PS2 game it's PS3 game ( Oblivion ). Just bring my receipt and every thing is done ^___^ right .....

[quote name='nonggame']lol no it's not PS2 game it's PS3 game ( Oblivion ). Just bring my receipt and every thing is done ^___^ right .....[/QUOTE]

Yeah. They'll just ask what's wrong, say it's defective, they'll swap you out a new copy and take the shrinkwrap off of it, and you're done.

[quote name='adidas']what happens if you are not a memeber in a year do they change the return policy then...[/quote]

The return policy is for as long as you are a member; once you are not a member, return policy doesn't work for you anymore.

bread's done
Back