Guitar Hero II 360 (B&M)

ParticleReality

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
As you can tell from the title, I'm looking for a good deal on Guitar Hero 2 for the Xbox 360. The best I can find is at TRU for $80 and I can get another Activision title(COD4) 50% off.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Go to TRU this Wednesday and they have a sale for GH2 for $44.99[/quote]

As perfect as this sounds I won't have the money until at least Thursday.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Is this the bundle??[/quote]

Yea, it comes with the guitar as well.
And if you dont have the money by then, well im sorry but that's the best deal so far this year and im sure it wont go any lower than this.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Yea, it comes with the guitar as well.
And if you dont have the money by then, well im sorry but that's the best deal so far this year and im sure it wont go any lower than this.[/quote]How fast do you think these will sell out?

[quote name='ralph10']How fast do you think these will sell out?[/quote]

Very fast if they even have them.

Could I use a gift card with the deal? I found a $10 promo card left over from their last deal and I may be able to swing $30(I seriously hope they have it).

Yea you can use a gift card with it and no it's not the wireless guitar. This is Guitar Hero 2 we are talking about and GH3 is the one with the wireless.

Cool. I may be able to get it after all if I trade in Forza 2 and Marvel:UA at EB games(assuming you can still get cash) on Tuesday. Gotta Keep my fingers crossed they have the game on Wensday.

[quote name='ParticleReality']Cool. I may be able to get it after all if I trade in Forza 2 and Marvel:UA at EB games(assuming you can still get cash) on Tuesday. Gotta Keep my fingers crossed they have the game on Wensday.[/quote]

probally not to high in trade in now since they are package with xbox360 now...

I was going to trade in the copies that came in my Xbox 360 box. They said it would be alright just like when I traded my copies of The DMC Collection and got credit for each game by its self. I also have Kameo and Viva Pinata to trade in. Hopfully I can snag a 10% bonus or something.

bread's done
Back