Guitar Hero II Xbox 360 $76 Shipped

Damn you, OP. Now I have to sell some of my rarely-played 360 games to make up for that big chunk on my credit card that I just made with GHII.

Guys, the $15 off $100 CC coupon individually have their own bar code and serial number, so a scan will not work if it's already been used.

Mine is backordered ... *sigh.* My order status says it "should" ship within the next 30 days. I knew this sounded too good to be true.

[quote name='RudyPants']Mine is backordered ... *sigh.* My order status says it "should" ship within the next 30 days. I knew this sounded too good to be true.[/quote]

Nah, it'll ship within a couple days at the most. I'm sure they got clobbered with orders seeing as its the lowest price out there, but the whole backordered line of 30 days is automatic, it wont be nearly that long. I work for Family Video and they're very reliable, the shipping is usually 2-5 days after shipment, not the 5-10, depending on where you live.

Pretty sure all shipments come out of Illinois, thats where the home office is. This is the fastest growing rental chain in the country, and the prices online are always remarkable, so always keep an eye on the website when new games are coming out, they have fantastic deals on games sometimes..

i got a shipping notification today, and it was already on my doorstep when i got home. I am officially a fan of FamilyVideo now

[quote name='DaKrazie1']Nah, it'll ship within a couple days at the most. I'm sure they got clobbered with orders seeing as its the lowest price out there, but the whole backordered line of 30 days is automatic, it wont be nearly that long. I work for Family Video and they're very reliable, the shipping is usually 2-5 days after shipment, not the 5-10, depending on where you live.

Pretty sure all shipments come out of Illinois, thats where the home office is. This is the fastest growing rental chain in the country, and the prices online are always remarkable, so always keep an eye on the website when new games are coming out, they have fantastic deals on games sometimes..[/quote]

Well too late. I wanted the game today and I canceled my order and picked the game up at CC. I wish I would have seen your post before this and I would have waited :cry:. Oh well, the game is worth it.

Ordered last Thursday and received yesterday via UPS. It was packed extremely well... in fact better then my friend who ordered from Red Octane. I'd do business with these guys again.

I got GH2 today. Thanks for the deal, and everyone who gave this site a vote of confidence. I wouldn't have ordered from them otherwise. And this game is badass.

Thanks OP! I've ordered mine and it should be here next week. Two questions for those of you who received it already:

1. Which guitar model did you receive?

2. How many days did it take to ship?

as to which guitar version was shipped out. Still waiting for mine and hoping it's not the 'broken' one...

I received mine on thursday and it's model 95065, and it is defective. The whammy works most of the time, but sometimes it just doesn't register at all, even if I'm really pushing it. The tilt works fine. I emailed familyvideo about it last night, but haven't heard a response yet. I really don't want to have to mail it back and be without it for a week!

Oh yeah, I think it shipped out the previous saturday, and I live in California.

I was afraid it would be the defective one. My main concern would not only to be without it... but to have to pay some sort of shipping and deal with getting another defective one.

I wonder if shipping it back to Red Octane on their dime would be an option...

this appears to be dead possibly... I've been sitting here on the fence watching it. Guitar Hero II for 360 is no longer listed.

For those of you who didn't get it at Family Video, Sam's has the deal for $77.88. That's not that far off.

my game arrived today. i too got the "defective".

whammy bar seems to work most of the time, there are a few times where it didn't register, but it might be because i was already holding it down while i hit the next note(s). the tilt sensor seems messed up, sometimes it doesn't register unless i shake it while i raise it, or it'll go off on it's own even if it's not tilted. not annoying enough to go through the hassle of returning it but we'll see.

i dont know if it's me or the guitar, but sometimes when i hit a note it registers but kills my combo. example, i hit a note to start a hammer on/pull off which kills the combo but allows me to still hammer on/pull off.

bread's done
Back