Guitar Hero III Bundle (Wii/360/PS3/PS3) $15 off at Amazon

Those who got in on the recent goldbox deal can call Amazon for a price adjustment and get an additional $15 refund credit. Now that will make the deal super hot! :)

[quote name='fatez']Those who got in on the recent goldbox deal can call Amazon for a price adjustment and get an additional $15 refund credit. Now that will make the deal super hot! :)[/quote]If I got it for $65, I can get $15 back now that it's listed at $75?

Edit: Apparently so - order lists it at $89.99 with a $25 promo certificate, so hopefully they will be giving me $15 back.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Finally, a bass guitar for my Rock Band group :p[/quote]

not so fast. the GHIII guitar doesn't work with rock band

[quote name='botticus']If I got it for $65, I can get $15 back now that it's listed at $75?

Edit: Apparently so - order lists it at $89.99 with a $25 promo certificate, so hopefully they will be giving me $15 back.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads-up, fatez... $50 GH3 for me.

[quote name='botticus']Thanks for the heads-up, fatez... $50 GH3 for me.[/quote]
glad you got the bundle for 50 bucks... that deal can't be beat! atleast, not anytime soon! :D

[quote name='thespamofpower']not so fast. the GHIII guitar doesn't work with rock band[/quote]

Thats the case for ps3, not the case for xbox 360

[quote name='thespamofpower']not so fast. the GHIII guitar doesn't work with rock band[/quote]

That's only partially correct. The GHIII 360 guitar works for the 360 version of Rockband but the GHIII PS3 guitar does NOT work for the PS3 version of Rockband.

bread's done
Back