Guitar Hero III for Wii @ RedOctane.com IN STOCK

kingofkingsxxl

CAG Veteran
Hope this is not a repost...GO GO GO! :applause:

Price: $89.99
In Stock

http://www.redoctane.com/guitarhero3wiibundle.html

adux_1976_2006303

The above is a great deal but I know you can find better deals on eBay.
Happy Holidays!

Wii vs. XBox360? Vote and win

AAAARRRRGGG!!! I had it in my cart, entered my card and when I went to finalize everything.... sold out.

So it's dead, unfortunately.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Isn't this retail price ?

Unless I missed something,how is this a deal exactly ?[/quote]
He says that it's one, because it was out of stock.
Thats what I'm guessing.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Didn't realize that many ppl were buying the wii version.I still see a few of the wii bundles in my area (queens ny),so that threw me off too.[/quote]

I was just guessing

I've actually seen Wii version of this EVERYWHERE (Toys R us yesterday, K-mart the other day, best buy) are these are to find? I know the Xbox 360 versions are hard to find (I actually found a few of the wired versions, but haven't seen any wireless ones)

[quote name='Drnick']I've actually seen Wii version of this EVERYWHERE (Toys R us yesterday, K-mart the other day, best buy) are these are to find? I know the Xbox 360 versions are hard to find (I actually found a few of the wired versions, but haven't seen any wireless ones)[/quote]
sold out regionally - it was damn near impossible to find the wii or 360 bundle in boston proper last week.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Um.

My bb has like 10 of these in stock..

These are rare? When did this happen?[/quote]

It's a little odd, some places are sold out, other have many in stock. Don't know if it's a shipping problem or some kind of interference.

They'll probably fix the mono only option soon though.

Yeah, I heard them talking on the radio the other day about how Guitar Hero 3 is "impossible" to find, yet somehow that same day I walked into a Best Buy, Toys R Us, and Target that all had plenty of bundles for all 3 systems.

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']sold out regionally - it was damn near impossible to find the wii or 360 bundle in boston proper last week.[/quote]

I live in boston, and I saw TONS of wii bundles at the best buy at fenway and everett about two weeks ago. I was looking for the 360 bundle at the time, which was nowhere.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Didn't realize that many ppl were buying the wii version.I still see a few of the wii bundles in my area (queens ny),so that threw me off too.[/quote]Yep, I saw tons their for all version in the BB.

bread's done
Back