Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Wireless Bundle for $69.99 (xbox 360 / ps3 / wii)

and just a reminder the wired version is still $41 shipped at Walmart.com
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184623
I'll admit I thought this game was stupid when I saw it but my son would always gravitate to the kiosk so I picked it up mainly for him ... then I started messing around with it and when I went to pick him up my gf started playing it. So now a weekend later we're all playing it, I've finished it on easy, raining blood was just damn sick, and I'm realizing I will probably never be coordinated enough to finish it on medium but it's still fun enough that I'll try. My only beef with the game is that they don't have an easy mode that uses all of the frets. I just think it would be easier to get better if you started using all of them from the beginning.

Thanks op. I also noticed that the guitar hero III: legends of rock wireless bundle for wii is also $69.99 and it's currently in my gold box for 66.49.

[quote name='michael12388']Thanks op. I also noticed that the guitar hero III: legends of rock wireless bundle for wii is also $69.99 and it's currently in my gold box for 66.49.[/quote]

Thanks. I added the wii bundle.

Are the guitar controllers on newer GH bundles operating properly now? I bought the 360 bundle the day it came out, and a few days later the orange and red buttons started to malfunction. I'm thinking of getting another 360 bundle if the controllers are good.

bread's done
Back