Guitar Hero III with wired guitar for a fiver!

technoKyle

CAG Veteran
Not sure if this price is meant to be so low but it's £4.99 in my local store. Even if you already have the game it's worth it just for the guitar; a wired Xplorer, the same as on Xbox 360 and compatible on both formats.

[quote name='Hdfisise']Did you completely forget to say where the deal is from or am I blind? :p[/quote]
This

[quote name='John']Gamestation.[/QUOTE]

ok, but is it real then?
i mean 5 pounds -> GH3 + Wired Guitar = BIG WIN to me
why no love? :roll:

Can I ask why this has been voted down? I only ask because I'm new and want to know if I made some kind of CAG faux pas.

@Hdfisise I did say it was from Gamestation, but I suppose I should have put it in the title too.

@babaz75 I swear to god it's real. It was definately the price on Saturday afternoon. Either it's a pricing error or they're clearing out stock.

[quote name='technoKyle']Can I ask why this has been voted down? I only ask because I'm new and want to know if I made some kind of CAG faux pas.

@Hdfisise I did say it was from Gamestation, but I suppose I should have put it in the title too.

@babaz75 I swear to god it's real. It was definately the price on Saturday afternoon. Either it's a pricing error or they're clearing out stock.[/QUOTE]

i think the cold vote is because you totally failed to tell the retailer... else there's no wrong
for £5 it's a TOTAL bargain to me.

I selected Gamestation when the site asked where the deal was, seems a bit pointless having that option if you have to put it in the title and comments as well so everyone can see it. Or is it because that only shows up on the deals page and not the forums? Like I said, I'm still learning the ropes here.

Ah I see it now, I always completely bypass the deals bit and head to the forums which is why I never saw it. I would go for adding the store to the deals but mentioning it in the comment anyway, for example putting: "Not sure if this price is meant to be so low but it's £4.99 in my local gamestation store". Only requires a second to put in saves a lot of accidental confusion.

bread's done
Back