Guitar Hero Les Paul "Sex Pistols" Face plate $0.01 at Best Buy YMMV

I got 3 of them from the BB in Rego Park , Ny in Queens. They had at least 10-15 left. Lol, I love getting something for a penny.

I just nabbed 2 of them the BB in Salinas, if anyone lives nearby there are like 5 left. I have one extra, if someone is willing to pay shipping (and suggest a method), I might be able to send it out.

I'm looking for someone to ship one out to me. I can offer you a $15 giftcard to Blockbuster for one. PM me, LMK.

[quote name='djkunai']I'm looking for someone to ship one out to me. I can offer you a $15 giftcard to Blockbuster for one. PM me, LMK.[/quote]

Incase Yo don't get my PM. It's on its way.

Fullerton Best Buy had almost 35 of them today. Had one of the clerks pricecheck them, and sure enough, it came up a penny. Instantly the clerk grabbed two for himself. Bought 6 myself, will probably end up customizing a few of them.

They have more than a few left at the Rogers, AR BB. Got one for a penny. Also got a madcatz joystick for $5(last one.)

Went back and they had 9 more so I grabbed em all. Gonna customize like 3 of them. If anyone wants them still I have them so Shoot me a price if your interested.

[quote name='cbotwell']They have more than a few left at the Rogers, AR BB. Got one for a penny. Also got a madcatz joystick for $5(last one.)[/quote]

That joystick is worth $12 trade in at GS, if you care.

Just picked mine up with the cashier saying "Whoa, only a penny! What a great deal!"

On a side note...I laughed because they still had a Halo 3 Legendary Edition sitting on the shelf.

[quote name='Dingleberry']
On a side note...I laughed because they still had a Halo 3 Legendary Edition sitting on the shelf.[/quote]

The BB near me has had quite a few of the Halo 3 Legendary Editions sitting on a top storage shelf...the quantity never seems to reduce - every time I go in the store and look up, it's the same amount, staring down at me.

[quote name='benjamouth']That joystick is worth $12 trade in at GS, if you care.[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know. I used it and decided I didn't really like it very much. Now I'll go make some money.

Have two extra Sex Pistol face plates - boxes in great condition.

If anyone's interested, let me know. I'm looking for 360 faceplates, guides and more.

I didnt think there would be any left. I have 3 BB around my house.

Picked up 14 of these bad boys, should make good stocking stuffers.

Love handing the worker a dime fo 7 of them and getting change back :)

The West Covina Best Buy seems to have many still left in stock. So anyone in the area that wants to get in on this deal this is your chance.

Picked up a faceplate tonight at my woodland hills,ca location. I made sure it was a penny and asked the people in the camera department and where in shock when they rung it up. THanks CAG!:applause:

bread's done
Back