Guitar hero On Tour Ds Grip

vgamemaster

CAG Veteran
Is there any way I can buy just the Guitar hero grip?(see below)
guitar_hero_on_tour_grip.jpg

I want to buy and the ds phat adapter WITHOUT buying the game. Any help is appretiated.

[quote name='vgamemaster']I already have the game, but I dont have an adapter and I dont want two games.[/QUOTE]

How or why did you buy the game without the adaptor? You knew it was useless right? I'm guessing by you already have the game means you DL'ed the game or pirated it?

Well my buddy bought the game and didnt really like it. So he decided to give it to me but then he broke one of the grip buttons. So I have the game without the grip. Is there any place I can buy one?

Ok well I'm not going to waste my time and try and convince you that I didn't pirate it. Is there any place where I can buy a grip?

They're not selling them on the Red Octane online store yet, and I'm guessing that's where they'd eventually be if they sell them solo. Your best bet is checking back there in a few weeks to see if they've added them, or finding out if Gamestop adds a SKU for them used, finding the item page on the website, and checking the store locator to see if anyone trades one in near you. Until then, I don't think they're available on their own at the moment.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Buy GH Aerosmith on DS. They also have the bundle that has the grip[/QUOTE]

They didn't release Aerosmith for the DS, if they did, he'd have that too anyway.

The funny thing is, even the devs of this game pirate too. At least it seems that way. Watch the trailer for it here. Pause at 12/13 sec and you can see that an M3 is in Slot-1.

They'll have to start selling the doohickey a la carte if there's no other way to play the game without it. Give it another month.

That trailer must be comprised of ex-Barney & Friends cast members.

[quote name='machoman_93']The funny thing is, even the devs of this game pirate too. At least it seems that way. Watch the trailer for it here. Pause at 12/13 sec and you can see that an M3 is in Slot-1.[/quote]

Looks like it was probably an early build of the game used for the ad. The gauges on the interface don't look like that in the final game.

Also, those kids look ridiculous. The one looked like he was having an orgasm while doing a scratch-off ticket.

bread's done
Back