Guitar Hero On Tour - Reviews - Discussion - Sore Hands

Anyone know where I can buy the Guitar Hero DS grip separately? My idiot friend bout the Guitar Hero DS game cartridge individually off someone on Craigslist. They really didn't know you needed the controller.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone know where I can buy the Guitar Hero DS grip separately? My idiot friend bout the Guitar Hero DS game cartridge individually off someone on Craigslist. They really didn't know you needed the controller.[/quote]
hmmm...... ;)

:rofl: Someone else was requesting it because they got the game from a friend but they broke the grip. Thats more believable.

A quick glance at the torrent though says they hacked it so you can play without it. Just do that! :lol:

[quote name='CouRageouS']:rofl: Someone else was requesting it because they got the game from a friend but they broke the grip. Thats more believable.

A quick glance at the torrent though says they hacked it so you can play without it. Just do that! :lol:[/quote]

I really had to think about this for a minute to figure out what you meant. I don't download games.

I tried to make a deal with someone yesterday on the trading forums for their complete copy, but it just isn't worth it to me to pay almost full price for just the guitar grip thingy. I called a few Gamestops, but no one had the grip.

I don't think my friend paid very much, though. Some sort of lot where he got his games $10 each, I think. I've been meaning to look at them to see if they're pirated. He probably should just sell his cartridge on eBay then go buy the complete thing. Probably would only be out $20 or so on the difference.

I think that I will wait until this game goes on sale or goes down in price. No way am i paying $50 for a so so game that gives me carpal tunnel.

bread's done
Back