Guitar Hero Smash Hits (360)- $20 @ amazon

[quote name='token2k6']i guess for those of you who missed it for $10 (or even $5) at Best Buy a couple weeks back..[/QUOTE]

I was looking for a reason not to buy it so thank you. I have enough GH and RB games, i can wait for a price drop on this one.

Thanks OP.

picked this up a while back when it was 10 bucks at best buy with the RZ coupon, but I don't see it dropping much more very soon. Keep in mind it IS a fairly new title.

I went ahead and picked up a copy from Amazon. I've been wanting this game, so I'm happy to apply my $20 Amazon credit toward it to get it for free.

Went to Best Buy when they released that coupon, but they had zero copies in stock. :p

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

[quote name='retinao']Check local sam's club. It is at $9.81 for both 360 and PS3 version YMMV.[/QUOTE]

thanks for this.

hmmmm.... was going to bite when BB had it on sale but they were out.

nah I think I can wait. Will spend the money on something I will play right away. This will drop even more I suspect since the music games flooded the market.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']hmmmm.... was going to bite when BB had it on sale but they were out.

nah I think I can wait. Will spend the money on something I will play right away. This will drop even more I suspect since the music games flooded the market.[/QUOTE]

You're not kidding. None of these games are holding their MSRP very long. That's a good and a bad thing depending on how you look at it. Music games are definitely becoming the quickest to discount.

bread's done
Back