Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock $34.99 (Wii/360/PS3) @ Amazon

I want this game pretty bad. However due to lag on my LED it makes rb/GH hard to play now :( no clue why LEDs have to be so laggy.

[quote name='theydidntnameme']how bad is it? you can calibrate the game to compensate for delay in the options. or is the delay that bad?[/QUOTE]

I always got it calibrated right on my LCD and Plasma, video lag was usually 0ms and audio was 30-35ms. On my LED if I do it, I have to get up in the 100s on both. I heard it's because of all the processors with 120hz.

[quote name='DIMONDA85']Is it an LED backlit LCD? Cause if it is it should calibrate like any other LCD.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a Samsung. I don't know why, it just has some lag. It also has a little bit of motion blur too, I can't figure out why. It's a 46" 6400, which was a costco exclusive. A step down from the 6500s but above the 6300s they had at Best Buy earlier.

But we have a 55" series 8000 in the living room and it has lag too. They're both good tv's, but I've heard Sony and Samsung have so many processors going on with the LEDs they cause input lag. I heard it was akin to the XBR4 which suffered the same thing, and it was the top LCD of its time back a couple years ago.

bread's done
Back