Guitar Hero: World Tour - 5 Free DLC Tracks Offer Is Now Live!

gaynl8.jpg

Choose 5 of the 10 and apparently, according to the XBox 360 Fanboy comments, the website isn't working very well and if you do get your serial numbers to go through, it tells you you'll get your "prize" in 4-6 weeks.

i bought the guitar and game bundle and worked for me,
yes its only for guitar and game bundle or the full bundle far as i know,

I remember reading on Joystiq that it's only for the people who bought the Guitar and Game bundle... Only. Oddly enough, the people who paid more for the complete band set are not qualified. Also the people who just bought the game are not qualified.

I have the "Complete Guitar Game," and it keeps saying my Owner ID is invalid. I've entered both that code and the serial number three times now. On the error screen, it displays the 4th code field value as both the 4th and 5th fields, but correcting that and resubmitting does nothing, nor does switching from Firefox to IE.

What the hell?

I have read on other forums that there is a way to get all ten songs for DLC.

So now I have registered for ten songs.

I don't know if I can post how to do it or not, can I or is it against the rules?

[quote name='thepik241']I have read on other forums that there is a way to get all ten songs for DLC.

So now I have registered for ten songs.

I don't know if I can post how to do it or not, can I or is it against the rules?[/QUOTE]

Post it!

[quote name='jman619']I wish I knew how long this lasted... I know for a fact I'm getting GHWT for Christmas. Watch this thing be over by then x_X[/quote]

It'll be up till Dec 31st I believe, or at least you need to purchase before then. That's what the "By Dec 31st" on the website leads me to believe.

On another note, unless I missed it I don't believe it asked me which system I needed the dlc for. It's probably related to the serial and Owner Id numbering so they can determine which system I'm using. That's why even though you can enter bogus serials/owner IDs I don't believe they will actually send those people out codes since they have to do some kind of verification. But who knows, maybe it's more of a marketing poll and they'll reward you just for answering or seeing what you choose.

Alright, here is how to do it:

here is a serial #: FF00065673 ----

first go to http://freemusic.guitarhero.com/redeem/

second under the serial # put in the first part of the serial number (FF00065673) then for the second number put in four random numbers.

For the "owner id" just put random numbers and it should work

then register and such and pick your five songs

to get the other five songs just repeat this process however put a different email address and such and you should be set.

Hope this works.

Tell me if it works :)

If this is not allowed on this forum then please delete it.

[quote name='thepik241']Alright, here is how to do it:

second under the serial # put in the first part of the serial number (FF00065673) then for the second number put in four random numbers.

to get the other five songs just repeat this process however put a different email address and such and you should be set.

Hope this works.

If this is not allowed on this forum then please delete it.[/quote]Probably as alot of people are morality police in here.

[quote name='thepik241']Alright, here is how to do it:

Hope this works.

If this is not allowed on this forum then please delete it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Im not using it to get all 10 songs but since it says my owner id is invalid (even though I have the guitar bundle) and wont let me get my 5 songs Im owed. Only really 3 songs there I would ever want to play anyways.

I cant wait to hear what Jessies Girl sounds like with the guitar squeak every note I play:S

Downloadable track offer valid only on purchases of Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Guitar Game for the Sony PlayStation 3 or Microsoft Xbox 360 before December 31st.

Well I'll sign up for the free songs, but I'm not sure it is going to get me to start playing this game again.

EDIT - Just signed up. It really says Nirvana - Silver? The song is SLIVER, WTF!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cool, I thought it was only for new guitar bundle purchases. I got mine on launch day and I just selected the five free tracks of my choice, awesome. Oh wait have to wait 4 - 6 weeks lol oh well free is free.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well I'll sign up for the free songs, but I'm not sure it is going to get me to start playing this game again.

EDIT - Just signed up. It really says Nirvana - Silver? The song is SLIVER, WTF![/quote]
Two seperate songs...one is called silver, the other sliver.

Thats what I think

I just got my guitar bundle replaced so I wonder if I can get 5 more free songs. Maybe have to use a different name and email, address is the same though, hmmm.

bread's done
Back