Guitar Hero: World Tour @ Costco

Great Price if that is true - I am a CostCo member so I will have to check it out.
$20 off the regular price is pretty good.
I was going to consider using my 10% off card at Target instead but both are around the same price.

I saw this bundle at Costco as well here in Bakersfield, CA
Would have bought it but unfortunately I had no money at the moment

that's a great deal! if i was going to buy it anywhere, it would be at Costco, especially considering the problems that everyone's having with the drums and guitars...

FWIW, Costco also sells the Rock Band 2 bundle for the 360 for $168.99, at least the one by me had 3 of them in stock this evening. i guess the bundle is an in-store thing only though, because it's not listed on their website, only the game is...

Usually I would do everything possible to avoid sales tax, but with Costco's excellent warranty it might come in handy for these plastic instruments. I took advantage of it when my strum bar on my Rock Band guitar acted up last year.

Damnit, I was checking their site and was somewhat reassured that it didn't list the whole band bundle. Now I might have to get it, given the discount and the easy return policy.
Which platform(s)?

90days full refund. On a lots of electronic they give you free 2 years extended warranty =) I do love buying my electronic at costco. It's usually cheaper, and because of the return policy. You can return anything as long as you have the receive and the original packaging, no stocking fee.

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']Costco also sells the Rock Band 2 bundle for the 360 for $168.99[/QUOTE]

Right there... THAT is the answer to this Thread... unless of coarse you enjoy lying to yourself. ;)

I do not see the whole band bundle on their website. is there any way to see whick stores have it. I am in NYC. Thanks

[quote name='sumsumma']I do not see the whole band bundle on their website. is there any way to see whick stores have it. I am in NYC. Thanks[/quote]

You could call them?

[quote name='luan87us']90days full refund. On a lots of electronic they give you free 2 years extended warranty =) I do love buying my electronic at costco. It's usually cheaper, and because of the return policy. You can return anything as long as you have the receive and the original packaging, no stocking fee.[/quote]
actually, video games fall under their lifetime return policy, even if they're open and used. the 90 day return policy is only for certain things, and everything else falls under their lifetime return policy...

i know BJ's and Sam's Club are different...

[quote name='sumsumma']is there any way to see which stores have it. I am in NYC. Thanks[/quote]
the only way, other than obviously calling every store, is to have an employee check (on one of their computers) where the item is available at the Costco closest to you. i take it your talking about GHWT and not RB2, right? i'm only asking because i live on LI, about 30 minutes from NYC...

[quote name='UjnHunter']Right there... THAT is the answer to this Thread... unless of coarse you enjoy lying to yourself. ;)[/quote]
i'm just curious, how am i lying to myself? i was at the Westbury store last evening, and there were 3 of them right in front of the sign...

i know the sign said $16X.99, and i'm pretty sure the X was an 8...

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']i'm just curious, how am i lying to myself? i was at the Westbury store last evening, and there were 3 of them right in front of the sign...

i know the sign said $16X.99, and i'm pretty sure the X was an 8...[/quote]

I believe he was indicating that he prefers RB 2 over GHWT, and that anyone who disagrees is just refusing to accept it (i.e. lying to themselves).

[quote name='guessed']I believe he was indicating that he prefers RB 2 over GHWT, and that anyone who disagrees is just refusing to accept it (i.e. lying to themselves).[/quote]
oh, i apologize than, i thought he was trying to say that i was lying about the price...

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']the only way, other than obviously calling every store, is to have an employee check (on one of their computers) where the item is available at the Costco closest to you. i take it your talking about GHWT and not RB2, right? i'm only asking because i live on LI, about 30 minutes from NYC...[/quote]

i am in queens, no my nearest one is in LIC. I was hoping for a item number. don't want they to confuse the whole GH:WT pack with just the game

It's 90 days only for big electronics like computers and tvs. Games and Game hardware are lifetime. I've seen many a xbox 360 that rrod, returned. Those people just ended up buying a brand new one as soon as they got their money back.

Bought my last 360 for the exact same reason. You can just bring it back to the store to receive credit for your purchase price. They refuse to do exchanges so if there have been any price drops it is $$$ in your pocket.

[quote name='52club']Bought my last 360 for the exact same reason. You can just bring it back to the store to receive credit for your purchase price. They refuse to do exchanges so if there have been any price drops it is $$$ in your pocket.[/quote]
yep. i got the COD4 bundle there last year, and when they got the 60g in stock i asked if it was ok if i returned my COD4 bundle ($439) and got the new one, and they said that would be fine so i did. plus, the price dropped, so i got the 60g bundle ($349) and got COD4 on sale ($39) at GameStop, so i ended up with a Falcon (the one i returned was a Zepher) with a 60g HD and and $50 in my pocket...

the only thing that sucks about Costco is that they don't always have 360 systems in stock, so if you do have to return your system and they don't have any in store, you're stuck either ordering one on their website (and more importantly stuck paying shipping) or waiting for them to get them in stock again, which could take some time...

bread's done
Back