Guitar Hero: World Tour game only $10-$20 sale @ Microcenter B&M

[quote name='bahnke1']http://f.microcentermail.com//asbs/...K=W8Gs&BrCs=498&BrCg=16183631&BrRc=1100732556

well for those who have a microcenter by you they have the game only GH WT on sale
ps2-9.99
wii,ps3.360-19.99

if you ask me its a deal

happy gaming[/quote]

HA! HA! Beat me to this post, OP!

I love it when MC blows games out like this. In for two!

guitar_hero.jpg

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offers end 01/11/09 unless otherwise noted."

Also, not nearly as good of a deal Friday only:
deal_of_day.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man, this is a great deal I would love a 360 copy. There is a Micro Center up by my college but I wont be back there until sometime Sunday, anyone know how late they are open until on Sundays?

in for a 360 copy if i can get one....19.99..is this a price mistake? or has GH WT just flopped big time?

1. Put the prices in the title!!!

B. Jeez, I'm half-tempted to take back my Costco guitar bundle and get another GH Aerosmith bundle but for the fact that the slider bar is needed for some things and I LOVE the big honkin' Star Power "bridge" under the heel of my palm. To this day, I can't believe Harmonix botched the Xplorer with that miniscule Start button and then went on to make the worst POS axe for Rock Band with that mushy strum bar and easy-to-get-lost frets. Don't these developers do focus group testing?

[quote name='gsr']in for a 360 copy if i can get one....19.99..is this a price mistake? or has GH WT just flopped big time?[/quote]

Micro Center does this, they actually gave away the Darkness for 360 free with coupon last year.

As for GH WT. It seems to be an "epic fail" in my circle of friends and none of the people on my friends list (referencing my Rockband and GH regulars specifically) even bought played it.

[quote name='DirkBelig']1. Put the prices in the title!!!
[/quote]

Agreed! These prices are too good not to be in the title!

Great price! Too bad I've never heard of microcenter before, lol. And do the RB instruments (drums/mic) work with this game? I know they didnt with the earlier GH games, but haven't heard if that's still the case.

[quote name='Gertle627']Great price! Too bad I've never heard of microcenter before, lol. And do the RB instruments (drums/mic) work with this game? I know they didnt with the earlier GH games, but haven't heard if that's still the case.[/quote]

Yup, they do.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/11/official-guitar.html

God, I'd love a copy for this for 20 bucks. Requesting PM for 360 version if possible.

[quote name='LegolasFett']Can anyone pick me up a copy of this for the PS3??? If so PM me, please.[/quote]

same please

Damn, I already have this on Wii, but may have to go pick it up for the PS3. Their SV store is only half a mile from me...

Awesome find. Thanks. I wonder if a universal price drop is coming (but highly doubt this low).

fucking right it's not a bad deal at $26 shipped. Thanks OP, this is exactly what I was looking for. I figured I'd have to wait months to get it cheap / used too.

i ordered mine around 8am EST this morn. and i just got an email saying my order has been cancelled due to [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]product unavailability.[/FONT]

I think my order was placed at around 7am.. I got an email at 8:20 saying estimated ship date was 1/12

[quote name='hobomatt']i ordered mine around 8am EST this morn. and i just got an email saying my order has been cancelled due to [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]product unavailability.[/FONT][/quote]

which system?

[quote name='hobomatt']i ordered mine around 8am EST this morn. and i just got an email saying my order has been cancelled due to [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]product unavailability.[/FONT][/quote]

I just ordered a copy for local pick-up in Fairfax, VA. No confirmation e-mail yet. Keeping fingers crossed.:cry:

First the deals at Best Buy on Sunday and now this. Just crazy how fast the prices are dropping on AA titles. Good for we CAGs but what about the industry?

just a warning to you all...do NOT do in-store pick up...THAT is the EPIC FAIL...I tried to do it and got cancelled (tho it said they had 12 in stock)...and the store hadn't even opened yet...but i just placed an order for 2 ps2 GHWT's on their site...shipping was $6.99 so much better deal :whistle2:D

[quote name='Lord_Zath']which system?[/quote]

the 360, got a order confirmation and est. ship date of the 12th right after i placed the order at 8am EST and got the cancellation at 9:30 EST

[quote name='animemaniac14']just a warning to you all...do NOT do in-store pick up...THAT is the EPIC FAIL...I tried to do it and got cancelled (tho it said they had 12 in stock)...and the store hadn't even opened yet...but i just placed an order for 2 ps2 GHWT's on their site...shipping was $6.99 so much better deal :whistle2:D[/quote]

It's the store that canceled your order then. My pickup is ready 18 mins after placing the order online. Keep trying.

[quote name='James in VA']I just ordered a copy for local pick-up in Fairfax, VA. No confirmation e-mail yet. Keeping fingers crossed.[/quote]

Just got my confirmation e-mail saying my order was ready for pick-up!:D

What a bunch of crap...I was on the screen with the shipping info and my computer froze up, rebooted, and it says its no longer available online. What a rip.

I tried to order one online and it says not available for online purchases :whistle2:( Can anyone help me out that has a microcenter nearby or who was able to order a 360 version from the site? I will pay for shipping or trade Prince of Persia (360) for one! Please PM me if this is possible...

Sweet Deal ! Picked one up for 360 . The Cashier couldnt believe the price and after he rang me up saw him make a bee-line for the game section ! Ha !

Damn, I must be the only gamer that shops at MC in CO. There are still 12 left even after I placed my order. Now, do I have an extra 200+ to drop?

bread's done
Back