Guitar Hero: World Tour (game only) PS3 - $50, 360/PS2 - $45, Wii - $40

Thanks, but is this a deal? If I remember correctly, I think I picked up a World Tour X-Plorer bundle with a gig bag for only $36 shipped..

thanks for the deal. it looks pretty good i cant find a price any lower!
CAGpixel.JPG

[quote name='albino_hippo']Thanks, but is this a deal? If I remember correctly, I think I picked up a World Tour X-Plorer bundle with a gig bag for only $36 shipped..[/quote]

More like a reminder. Say you have an amazon cert burning a hole in your pocket, you can nab one of the latest guitar hero games at 25-30% off.

[quote name='wakeboarder87']thanks for the deal. it looks pretty good i cant find a price any lower!
CAGpixel.JPG
[/quote]

Thanks. :cool:

Couple months ago, there were tons of better deals out there for it - even from red octane themselves.

Not to threadcrap, but the Wii version on Amazon.com was $35 yesterday :p Just letting people know who can wait - as the price fluctuations might be enough to save some bones.

[quote name='pagster']Not to threadcrap, but the Wii version on Amazon.com was $35 yesterday :p Just letting people know who can wait - as the price fluctuations might be enough to save some bones.[/quote]

LOL, yea I know...that was the price I had listed yesterday ;)

Picked the 360 version up from Fry's for $40, which was the lowest I've seen for game only - although Red Octane had that thing with the Xplorer bundle for $35, but I'm all stocked up on plastic guitars.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gantt']Picked the 360 version up from Fry's for $35, which was the lowest I've seen for game only - although Red Octane had that thing with the Xplorer bundle for $35, but I'm all stocked up on plastic guitars.[/quote]

Cool! When did you pick this up at Fry's?

[quote name='jdeluis']Cool! When did you pick this up at Fry's?[/quote]

My bad. It was $40, early Christmas week.

[quote name='gantt']My bad. It was $40, early Christmas week.[/quote]

Still good deal. But with taxes and me driving 30 minutes to get to Fry's, it will come out to the same price as Amazon. Thanks though. :)

[quote name='jdeluis']Still good deal. But with taxes and me driving 30 minutes to get to Fry's, it will come out to the same price as Amazon. Thanks though. :)[/quote]

I hear you; I don't think Fry's has this deal now, anyway. I won't get to this immediately, though, and buying B&M gave me better options if there is a better deal within 30 days - which seems very possible, given what I'm reading about GH sales.

[quote name='Foo228']New prices...:whistle2:?

PS3 - $50
360 - $45
PS2 - $45
Wii - $40[/quote]

snatched the wii version ;)

I was waiting on this game to drop in price a while back. It being 45 bucks made me glad I was able to get the game/guitar for 59.99 when it was on sale. I feel like I got a even better deal now after reading this. I still think the game is worth it.

bread's done
Back