Guitar Hero: World Tour?

Exodus.Lang

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of any deals for Guitar Hero: World Tour coming up? I finally got my wife to agree to buying it, but I want to save some money on the full band set (MSRP: $189.99)

Ebay 30% off cash back is the best deal around. Also what is even better is one of the sellers is RedOctane I bought mine from them straight from ebay so made everything better.

I ordered this today off eBay (RedOctane was seller for me as well) for $210, meaning I get $63 cash back. However, I also found a 10% coupon on eBay's front page, which dropped the original price to $189 and my cash back stayed at $63.

Eh, I should have done this earlier today. I would have saved an additional $10. It seems like the Live/Ebay cashback rewards are now at 25%.

So, I bought mine from redoctane as well. I bought the $239.00 version (comes with a carrying case, t-shirt, and key chain). I figured since I was saving so much that I would just splurge a little bit. Anyway, my total ended up at $155.99 after taking the additional 10% from the coupon. Not bad at all.

I don't doubt that an explanation of the eBay/Live deal is listed somewhere else, but could somebody explain it here? $160 for guitar hero: world tour is my kind of price.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']whats the coupon code?[/QUOTE]

if you didn't get it in your email, it won't work for you I don't think.

I would do the ebay thing too, but I like having the warranty ^_^

[quote name='Foxhound54']I don't doubt that an explanation of the eBay/Live deal is listed somewhere else, but could somebody explain it here? $160 for guitar hero: world tour is my kind of price.[/quote]

It's worth it if you don't mind waiting a while to get your cashback. It takes a least 60 days from the date of purchase to get the cashback (to prevent return fraud). So for instance, the $60 I saved purchasing Guitar Hero, I can't claim until Dec. 19. So, you pay alot up front, but you get it back eventually. And for eBay purchases you have to have a PayPal account in order to get the cashback.

So, basciialy, here's what you do.

Go to live.com . And do a search for a product. In this case it would be "Guitar Hero World Tour". It doesn't really matter what you search for as long as the following shows up:

Live-SearchStep1.png

So, anyway, you want to click the advertisment that leads to ebay.com.

When you arrive at ebay.com, make sure this is there:

Ebay-cashback.png

So, now you have 1 hour, to search around on eBay for whatever product your interested in and Buy it using the "Buy it Now" and with PayPal. In the process of paying for it, you'll see exactly how much cashback you are going to get from Microsoft, as well as have the opportunity to apply additional coupons. So sometime after you complete your purchase you'll recieve a message from eBay.

This message will have instructions on how to get your cashback. Basically, you click the link, and you are sent to live.com where if you have a hotmail, live id, etc. you are prompted to sign in. If you don't have one, you can register for one at that time. AFter that, you just have to fill in some information on the live website and then in a couple of days this will show up in your cashback account.

CAshback.png

After the 60 days is up, you can cash out and have the money deposited in your PayPal account.

You can also use Microsoft cashback at plenty of other stores like Newegg.com, Tigerdirect, and lots more. Just check their list.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

or there is a 20% off toys r us coupon that came in the mail yesterday for me and also there is another coupon that u can use with it that gives u a free $10 giftcard with the purchase of 75 dollars or more... well thats what im gonna do

its gonna be $150 + tax and then a free $10 gift card

[quote name='Oktoberfest']if you didn't get it in your email, it won't work for you I don't think.

I would do the ebay thing too, but I like having the warranty ^_^[/QUOTE]

I didnt get the coupon (CFALLSAVINGS10P ) and it worked for me. Just need to make sure your paypal and ebay emails are the same and it will work.

[quote name='chivista']or there is a 20% off toys r us coupon that came in the mail yesterday for me and also there is another coupon that u can use with it that gives u a free $10 giftcard with the purchase of 75 dollars or more... well thats what im gonna do

its gonna be $150 + tax and then a free $10 gift card[/QUOTE]

wow can you put that coupon on here? I got the huge catalog with the $10 gift card and also a $10 off a purchase $100 or more but no 20%....

Good luck finding one in stores. Those that didn't sell out up front, are now out of stock from MASSIVE returns. Seriously, it's worse than Rock Band 1. Yes, that bad.

Gamestop has them in stock...I will use the 30% extra on trade ins towards purchasing GH: WT as a backup - would that stack with edge though?

bread's done
Back