Guitar Hero?

yeah, ive never seen anything even releated to games at my local boarders except magazines and programming books :)
maybe ill try to stop by there this weekend to check just incase tho.
if they dont, hopefully it will go down a lot when 2 comes out, or maybe somone will have it on sale on black friday or something :)

Check in the front of the store where the registers are, thats where they usually are if they have them, then try the video game section (if they have one)

I think K-Mart had some deals a while ago. I'm not sure if it's still going on. I remember CAGs reporting $35 or something like that.

The price is YMMV at K-Mart, I saw it on clearance for $57 at a K-Mart last week (I scanned it at a price checker machine)

Red Octane sells these refurbished for $49.99 + 3.99 Shipping = $53.98. This is how I got mine and it works great.

Here's the link.
http://www.redoctane.com/refurbghbundle.html

The game came complete. Box was in pretty good condition (had some Best Buy return tape on it!). Game was not in shrinkwrap but the stickers were. Guitar was a little dirty but nothing a damp paper towel couldn't fix, looks like new now.

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase.

bread's done
Back