Guitar Tuner

towpeas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Wanted to see anyone had a recommendation for an acoustic guitar tuner app for iPhone. I have gone through the store, but if anyone had a preference it would help.

[quote name='lilytrabbit']Wanted to see anyone had a recommendation for an acoustic guitar tuner app for iPhone. I have gone through the store, but if anyone had a preference it would help.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if they have it on iOS, but I use the PitchLab Guitar Tuner on my HP Touchpad. It's free and works pretty well. I've been tempted lately by the Ultimate Guitar Tabs app for the ease up pulling up tabs. I thought the "Pro" version of the app had a built in tuner...but it would appear that I was wrong. They have a separate tuner app for $1.99 though.

I just looked again, and it looks like there's a "Guitar Tools" app made by them that does have the tuner, a metronome, and the chord library packaged together for $3.99. I can't believe how many different apps and extensions they have. Some of them will play the song for you and whatnot. Pretty crazy.

bread's done
Back