Gun $24 At Wallymart (Plano TX) YMMV

TexTuna

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
For those of you that are like me and unfortunately recently paid $50 for this game, its on sale for $24 at Walmart :( I didn't check for the PS2 or Xbox versions just noticed the GC which I only had purchased a few days ago . Oh well at least mine was mostly via a gift card.

There were some other new release titles on sale for $24 but I didn't write down the names (nothing that particularly struck my fancy as I remember though).

Sorry Bil4 didn't know Walmarts were like that.

It is the Plano TX Walmarts (Coit/Spring Creek & also Ohio). I went there just curious about the 360's and sure enough they were gone likity split. Figures. Someone on the Walmart thread quoted like 30-50 units at stores in the sticks (and no one waiting) here in the metroplex they get 12 per store and hand them out via voucher to those that get there 5 hours early.

I will never figure out why Microsoft handled/botched the release the way they have. I figure when Sony releases the PS3 there will be literally thousands of them everywhere you look with millions sold in a couple months time. That's the way a system should be released.

TexTuna

TexTuna, if you still have the receipt for the game, and it happens to go on sale within 30 days of the original purchase date, you can get a price adjust (refund of the difference in price) from the customer service desk. Keep in mind that most major retailers offer this service to their customers.

I did do that last weekend. Thanks.

[quote name='videogames10']TexTuna, if you still have the receipt for the game, and it happens to go on sale within 30 days of the original purchase date, you can get a price adjust (refund of the difference in price) from the customer service desk. Keep in mind that most major retailers offer this service to their customers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BushidoWind']$22.80 (PS2) at Robinson Township (Pittsburgh) Super Wal-mart.[/QUOTE]thats in my neck of the woods, ill be driving through there today.

I would still hold off. This game will be $20 or less within a few months. That's what I'm waiting on.

bread's done
Back