Gun for $10 on Steam

Microshock

CAGiversary!
This offer lasts till December 3 on Steam.

It seems like a good deal for an old game and CheapyD liked it so if you like those kind of games get it.

Personally , I won't get it since I don't get games I'm not interested in it.

But there you go.

i am close to scoring all the achievements on my bb bf copy, fun game but i was pissed off...
when they killed my hooker jenny

Be careful with this one. It ran terribly on my computer when I had my A64 3200+, X800XL and 2 gb ram even though other better looking games ran smooth. I enjoyed the game, but I don't think it was well optomized for the PC.

I will always love Gun. It was such a tragedy it came out rushed like it did, because the design, gameplay, and production values were all top notch, and they cut PRECISELY enough from that game to leave it still playable and fun.

That said, my only experience is with the PS2 and 360 versions. Since your CC probably STILL has extra copies of clearance PS2 Gun for 8.96, consider your choice carefully here.

I played this game on the 360 and next to Bioshock it has been the best game I have played. I don't understand why this game got no love. It really is a great game.

I enjoyed this on the X360 too. It was a launch title that got bundled with my console, but it was surprisingly enjoyable.

I liked the game. I've only played the PS2 version, and during the recent Black Friday sale I eagerly picked up the 360 version from Best Buy for $5. I'll definitely go through it again and get the achievements (to get them all you just have to finish the game and do the sidequests, right?).

One of the better western shooters out there. Shame it failed financially, a next gen version would've been spectacular.

It was a pretty solid game, except the very end boss was almost impossible (I may have just given up and quit, I don't remember for sure). Might be easier on PC if you use a mouse and keyboard.

It wasn't THAT great, but was better than some people give it credit for.

i picked up Gun over a year ago on PS2 for 8 bucks in a CC bargain bin, and loved it. If anything, I wish they would have opened up the world after the story ends so that you can actually go through GTA style and just sandbox. Especially with that awesome gun you get at the end.

[quote name='Jgel']I played this game on the 360 and next to Bioshock it has been the best game I have played. I don't understand why this game got no love. It really is a great game.[/quote]

It came out too soon after Red Dead Revolver, and I believe people assumed it was a knockoff. Red Dead was kind of shallow and disappointing. I still think a great Eastwood-style first person, open landscape RPG would ROCK on the new systems. Kind of like a Western version of Morrowind.

I picked it up for the 360 from BB for $4.99, got it yesterday in the mail and have been playing it for about three hours and pretty satisfied with it. Im not a HUGE gamer but I can appreciate a good story and gameplay. Get it!

bread's done
Back